LEGO® Minifigure Color Me Heritage Classic Backpack
LEGO® fans can unleash their inner artist with this LEGO Iconic 5005811 Minifigure Color Me Heritage Classic Backpack. The main body features recycled PET fabric with a detailed black and white LEGO minifigure print design that can be colored in with fabric markers (not included). The inner lining has a bright-yellow brick print and the zippers have LEGO brick pullers. Whether used for school, holidays or visits to friends, this LEGO backpack provides a colorful, customizable and convenient way for kids to carry their belongings.
- Features durable recycled PET fabric with a printed black and white LEGO® minifigure design, 360-degree reflective details including a red reflective brick on one shoulder strap, double-zippered main compartment with slip pocket, front volume zipper pocket with a panel for pencils and small supplies, side mesh pocket that fits a water bottle, YKK zipper with LEGO brick pull, padded back panel with LEGO® brick stitch detailing, straps lined with soft poly tricot, padded haul handle and adjustable front sternum strap, and a front D-ring for attaching a lunch bag or other belongings.
- Materials are CPSIA compliant and free of PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Fabric markers (not included) are best for coloring in the printed LEGO® minifigure design.
- Matching 5005812 LEGO® Minifigure Color Me Lunch Bag sold separately.
- Officially licensed LEGO® merchandise by Carry Gear Solutions.
- Measures over 16” (40cm) high, 11” (27cm) wide and 6.5” (16cm) deep.
- June 22nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My "go-to" bagDNewvine |I would recommend this to a friend!I love this bag. I am a mum of 2 active kids and I have used this all the time over the last 2 years - walking, cycling, every day use. I fit books, iPads, snacks, water bottles, first aid kit etc easily. The only point lost is that some of the stitching is starting to fray around the front pocket zipper and the netting for the bottle is ripping - given 2yrs heavy use this is not too surprising, but perhaps instead of netting they should use the same material as bag.Was this helpful?45LEGO® Minifigure Color Me Heritage Classic Backpack