- Pencil Pot
Build the perfect home for all your stationery with the LEGO® Iconic Pencil Pot! Follow the included building instructions to construct this colorful house and then store your pencils, pens, rulers, erasers and more in its 3 rooms. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures
- Features an opening front door, windows, window box, chimney, removable roof, 3 rooms for storage of stationery, ladder and assorted flower elements
- Build a colorful LEGO® brick home for your stationery!
- Store your pens, pencils, erasers and rulers in the 3 rooms
- Climb the ladder and fix the roof!
- Includes building instructions
- Makes a great gift for fans of the LEGO® play sets
- March 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I've bought tons of LEGOsets over the past years I've never written a review before but I was so thrilled with this little set I just had to. Building it brought back not only childhood memories but also the building fun of the Legoland series I adored as a child. It's a simple and pure house and not a glamorous or fancy one, in fact it's isn't even a real house but a pencil pot, but it has everthing including two minifigs and it's on a much more 'human' scale than some other LEGO houses (put in an extra plate or some extra blocks and it can go into any child's lego city as an actual house). Next time I'm in the store I'm bringing back another one of these. It's part of the classic series and I really hope that LEGO will release more real sets in this series.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pencil Pot
- November 17th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Desk Accessoryctriggs |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great replacement for the battered old mug I was using for a pencil holder on my desk at work. It brightens the desk, makes me smile when I look at it while working, and has produced a few smiles and laughs among my co-workers. The final product is solid, and more than capable of holding 7-8 pens, etc. The top of the roof is removable, for a hidden attic compartment. Given that I see this thing 8 hours a day, the value for money is very high. Lots of fun - would recommend as a gift for any LEGO fan with a desk!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pencil Pot
- June 6th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool pencil holder!Freesia |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 8years old son really likes it. He said it's easy to build and nice to look at it on his desk :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pencil Pot