A magical countdown to ChristmasThere's a LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy to open every day for 24 days in the build-up to the big day.
Daily Harry Potter surprisesEach door reveals a Harry Potter gift for kids and fans to play with and recreate happy holiday scenes from the films.
A gift a day for 24 days
Each door reveals a different LEGO Harry Potter toy
Toys combine for open-ended fun
Kids can recreate festive Hogwarts adventures
Great for Harry Potter fans
Packed with magical characters and objects from the films.
Quick to build, many ways to playA fun and versatie set that inspires open-ended, imaginative role-play.
Includes 7 minifiguresHarry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Albus Dumbledore™ and more.
Celebrate Christmas in the Wizarding World with the magical LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75964 Advent Calendar. Behind each of the 24 doors is a different LEGO Harry Potter gift. As the big day gets closer, kids can recreate happy holiday scenes from the Harry Potter movies that will inspire imaginative play through Christmas and beyond.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ advent calendar contains 7 minifigures, including Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Flitwick and the Hogwarts™ Architect plus a Hedwig™ figure.
- Models include a micro Hogwarts Express™ train, buildable fireplace with Christmas decoration, Great Hall table with accessories and a statue pedestal decorated with the 4 house crests.
- The 24 gifts combine to inspire kids to recreate festive scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies and invent magical stories of their own.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great open ended setAccioBricks | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this advent calendar set. It’s very open ended set so you can creat scenarios and play with it eg. Ron and Harry playing chess or Hermione practicing wand movements with Prof Flitwick. The backdrop of box is a nice touch so if u don’t have the Hogwarts castle set, u can still play using the box.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar
- December 2nd, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Wrong character on Day 1Reviewer6019 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son was very excited to get the LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar this year. That excitement quickly changed to disappointment when he opened the #1 door to find LEGO pieces for Hermione and not the pictured Harry Potter. The obvious problem being I won’t know if Harry Potter will be where Hermione is or if he’ll end up with no Harry Potter LEGO at all. Has anyone else had this issue?December 5, 2019Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, Oh no! That's definitely not right. Please go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to request the parts for Harry!Was this helpful?25LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar
- December 26th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0It was great until the last dayTiffles | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI love Harry Potter and I love LEGO. I recieved all the correct pieces until the final day on the calander. It was supposed to be Hedwig on Harry's Trunk and a couple other itmes of his. I got another snowman with a witch hat. I was very sad and disappointed that on the last day of the calander it was incorrect. I have read other reviews saying they recieved the wrong product from day one, I believe this is unacceptable and the product should have been taken off the shelves and fixed. Instead lego responds with, yikes that's not good and then tell the customer to find the missing pieces they need themselves. I hope they can fix there mistakes and hopefully will not do the same thing next year.
Response from LEGO SHOPJanuary 2, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience with your advent calendar. We take the quality of our toys very seriously, so we have tons of machines and people that work to make sure everything's perfect. It is incredibly rare for this sort of thing to happen, so we do always want to hear (through reviews, or contacting us at LEGO.build/Service, however you like!) when something does go wrong. If there is something missing, we do want to make it as simple as possible for fans to get the parts we need. That's why we'll always direct you to LEGO.build/BricksPieces, where you can snag those pieces easy-peasy without having to call or email us.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar
- December 4th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great GiftLegolover0393 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My Boyfriend got this for me. I LOVE it. The box that it comes in is great quality. And the artwork on the box is great. I really like my calendar a lot. I think I would change is adding another character in the first few days, because Harry is all alone.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar