Open the LEGO® Friends 41353 Advent Calendar each day in December to build a new decoration for your house or Christmas tree. This calendar has 24 secret compartments, each containing a buildable surprise, including decorations to represent each of the 5 friends from Heartlake City.
- Features 24 gifts, including a Christmas tree, candy cane, gingerbread man and a surprise to represent each of the 5 friends from Heartlake City.
- Open a new compartment each day and count down to Christmas with buildable gifts!
- Visit LEGO.com/friends to unlock more surprises on 25th December!
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Imagination is lostGirlFromMarz | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterWe have purchased every Lego Friends advent calendar and this is the first year we are disappointed. There are no Friends in this set. There are no pets in this set. There is no scene to build and interact with. It’s a new ornament to build each day. They don’t even come with a string or hook to hang them on the tree. My daughter is so disappointed. Not what I expected from Lego. Will be looking closely at future sets before purchasing.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Much Fun!!!Mysti | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAs a Mom who doesn't like the "candy" Advent Calendars I look for new ideas each year and happened upon this one. What a great purchase!! My 8 year old daughter loves to open each new day and rushes to open it each morning before she gets ready for the day. There hasn't been a day that she hasn't enjoyed yet and we are on day 16. We bought a small Christmas tree for her room and are hanging her ornaments on the tree. She thinks it's pretty cool to have her own tree. Perhaps those who have been complaining about no mini-figures or "playability" should do the same thing. And make that something special for your daughter. And you can set up the tree and ornaments year after year to enjoy again and again!! I have nothing but praise for Lego on this one. And your creativity was just perfect!!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Gives it awayLegoForwholefamily | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterI get these for my kids every year. My daughter has always enjoyed the LEGO friends versions in the past. This year the box opens differently. The flap does not “set the stage” as done previously. Therefore right from the start my daughter was disappointed. Then, on the box, many of the “surprises” are shown! Again, my daughter is disappointed as the mystery is gone. I feel the overall idea this year is great, that they all are ornaments. However, the setup should have some imagination put into it. Feel the LEGO crew was short shighted with the box design this year.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0We love it!Wilsons | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!We absolutely love this calendar set! It's a fantastic departure from storyboard Lego calendars in the past years, where all the little pieces clutter your space for 25 days then get thrown in a box after Christmas is over. This one you actually get to use and put on your Christmas tree and enjoy year after year or give to friends as a gift. My boys love this set and so do we!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar