Item 1 of 13
Item 1 of 13
Open the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar each day in December to add a piece to your Christmas party scene. Includes a Stephanie mini-doll figure in a calendar with 24 secret compartments, each containing its own buildable surprise.
- Includes a Stephanie mini-doll figure in a festive outfit.
- Features 24 gifts, each enclosed in its own compartment in a LEGO® Friends holiday-themed calendar.
- Open a new compartment each day and count down to Christmas with buildable gifts!
- Collect 24 buildable surprises including furry friends and their homes, Christmas tree, gifts and all sorts of surprises.
- Visit LEGO.com/Friends when you've collected all the gifts to discover a special combination build on Christmas Day! Ask your parents’ permission.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
33% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.6out of 5 stars
- December 6th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0DisappointedShans | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI was really excited to get this set. I have gotten all of the Friend's Advent Calendars but this year, I was really disappointed. There is only one minidoll and the animals are repeats from previous sets. The foal is the same color as set 41123. The other Advent Calendars have at least 4 minifigures and better than 3 piece builds. I think the Friends one can be so much better.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 5th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not enough actual builds in setKnPsMommy | 45-54Purchased for: DaughterAll the pets included in this set *are* cute, but my daughter has been disappointed with the minimal building opportunities in this advent calendar. For instance, for the fifth day all you get is a puppy figure. There was ZERO building for the day. Sure, it is fun to play with the figures but she loves LEGO because she likes to build things! I compare this to other LEGO advent calendars in the past and others (LEGO City and LEGO StarWars) on offer this year and I feel that the LEGO Friends 2017 one falls short on actual building. LEGO... please remember that girls want the same building options available in other sets. The toy figures are nice but not what draws them to LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 7th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0DisappointedLindaR | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterLego has always come out with adorable advent calendars for the Friends collection. This year they did not deliver... it’s suppose friends(plural). It should be called Friend as it only has one. This set was clearly an after thought as it just seems to be a dog park. I wish we could return it for the city. The lack of creativity is so disappointing.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 17th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Should be Lego FRIENDDisappointedGuy | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterI bought this for my 8 year old daughter. It is her first Lego advent calendar and we were super excited to open each square for a fun little surprise. We made it to day 17, and this morning she opened her day and was so upset that she left the bag of pieces inside and walked away. There is only ONE Lego friend. She has now built 5 near identical items... An arch with a wreath on it. Today was the 6th. One day, she opened the thing to find - a dog. nothing to build, just - a dog. My older daughter has the Star Wars calendar, and younger son has the City calendar. Both are MUCH more interesting, with more things to build - and more "guys" to play with. My 8 year old has NO interest in what the rest of the month contains in her FRIEND set. Very disappointing.December 18, 2017Haley, Customer ServiceHello and thank you so much for your feedback surrounding the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar! We're really sorry to hear about the disappointment your daughter has experienced so far while opening the calendar days! We've raised this with our design team and understand how important it is to have variety as the days go on. We hope that in years to come the next Advent Calendars will be more appealing to your daughter. Thanks again for the great feedback, we will certainly take this into consideration for upcoming calendars!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar