The accompanying desktop and tablet supported software provides an easy-to-use programming environment and includes the WeDo 2.0 Curriculum Pack, which covers life, physical, earth, and space sciences, as well as engineering. The accompanying eLearning program helps teachers to become confident users of the WeDo 2.0 Core Set.
- Key learning values:
- Investigating, modelling and designing solutions
- Engage students in science by making it real and relevant
- Basic programming skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving USPs:
- Available on both desktop and tablet devices
- Integrated documentation tool to document projects: pictures, screen shots, videos, and written text
- Inbuilt assessment
- Sturdy storage bin and sorting tray for easy classroom management
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/en-us/support#contact-us
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.
- May 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better than BoostI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe got the Boost system for my 7YO son for Christmas. He built the robot and got a good understanding of how the programming worked but refused to ever take the robot apart to build other machines. Here the investment of time was fairly limited per build he has no issue tearing them apart and modifying the builds, much more in the original spirit of lego. For example he built the fan and found it not to actually push the air so he started looking at the fans in the house; figured out the blades were bent; and then proceeded to pull out his other legos to build a fan that actually worked. Again just much more in the original spirit of exploration that legos inspired.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for home schooling!Lenny |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWith COVID cancelling school, having fun and interactive ways to learn was tough. I had been considering the mindstorms set for my 9 y/o son, but this set was better priced and geared towards his age. He loves it, and I enjoy working on it with him. The pieces are well organized, app is well done, and the “programming language“ is easy For him to experiment with. Thank you for making this set available to non-educators!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set
- August 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0lego wedo 2.0 reviewI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI just got this set and love it already its probably my faverote lego set yet!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 days 23 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set