Grab your stethoscope and head to the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital, where heroes are needed every day! This amazing set features a hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with a light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room. It's also modular, so you can configure it in different ways. This cool set also includes an ambulance with opening back door and space for a stretcher, a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box, and a separate buildable helipad. Includes 11 LEGO minifigures, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Includes 11 LEGO® minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.
- Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
- Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
- Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
- Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
- Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
- Hospital measures over 10” (26cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Helipad measures over 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Helicopter fuselage measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Ambulance measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Includes LEGO® Light Brick.
- June 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FascinatingSoujy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is the first actual advanced lego purchase for me. I have previously seen kids playing with the classic lego blocks but never have i tried any of those buildings or following manuals to build shapes. This product was meant for my kids but it turned out to be a little to complicated for their age (4 and 5 years) i was so mesmerized by it when i first got it that i opened it and started building it and left my kids out! it was so much fun and i couldn't let it down. Will definitely repurchase a larger, more advanced model like the Hogwarts castle that i have my eyes on. Lego has redefined the meaning of fun and games for me and the kids! will get simpler models for my kids too. Thank you so much LEGO. You're absolutely BRILLIANT.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® City Hospital
- September 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great set for anyoneingels | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!A very fun set to build that has alot of minifigures (12 and a very cute baby minifig). It includes a "Light brick" that projects X-Rays on one of the walls on the second level. Be sure to add the stickers to the white wall plates and not the transparent windows which I did, luckily I managed to remove the sticker I placed totally wrong. Building value is very high, a truly magnificent set that has a very high "Bang for the buck" value if you'd ask me and I belive that younger (I mean kids) will love the Light Brick that adds extra playability to this set (as also the helicopter and the ambulance does) A truly magnificent set that will fit perfectly (I hope, I miss the square baseplates that was included in the older sets) within my Lego Town :)Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® City Hospital
- December 27th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Too small to play. Tight areas.Gwill206 | 25-34I would not recommend buying this hospital. We have police station and it is easier to “use” the rooms and features. The hospital, I thought, would be similar. Wrong. Really disappointed. The helicopter is also disappointing compared to police station helicopter. Is this a lego junior set? Wish I would e seen the LEGO friends hospital. Looks better.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® City Hospital
- June 8th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty Cool!LegoTucker | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was anticipating this set for a while, since we haven't gotten a proper hospital in a long time. I really enjoyed putting it together and the finished product is pretty rewarding. It looks nice on display and has plenty of fun play features. There are, however, a few cons to this set. My main issue is the stickers. I am not opposed to the use of stickers in a set but I really struggled to get the clear-backed ones on right. I don't know if it was just my sticker sheet in particular, but the clear backed stickers were very gooey on the back and it was impossible to peel them off to re-align them without getting big nasty gunk stains on the back of the clear sticker. This detracted from the looks of the x-ray feature because my stickers had sticky goo on the back of them that distorted the projected image. My other con is the cramped space on the inside, but this is understandable given the fact that there's a limited parts budget. At least the decor inside was well done. Overall a really good set but Lego needs to look into fixing this clear sticker issue.June 11, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! It's great that you're enjoying your LEGO® City Hospital. I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the stickers, though. If you'd like a replacement sticker sheet or just want to talk over some tips on placing stickers, you can get in touch with us at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® City Hospital