Grab your stethoscope and head to the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital, where heroes are needed every day! This amazing set features a hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with a light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room. It's also modular, so you can configure it in different ways. This cool set also includes an ambulance with opening back door and space for a stretcher, a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box, and a separate buildable helipad. Includes 11 LEGO minifigures, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Includes 11 LEGO® minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.
- Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
- Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
- Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
- Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
- Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
- Hospital measures over 10” (26cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Helipad measures over 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Helicopter fuselage measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Ambulance measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Includes LEGO® Light Brick.
- June 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ModdedDwelve | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Bought two of these sets and decided to turn it into a modular building like the other CREATOR EXPERT sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® City Hospital
- November 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE IT! A must HAVE!JWLEGOWORLD | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set! It’s been long over due but finally here! Super fun set with lots of features and rooms. Great selection of minifigures and accessories. Easy to build and is a MUST have for your Lego City! No complaints on my end. Also very easy to add onto if you want to make it larger.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® City Hospital
- December 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Anothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Probably one of the best Lego hospital sets in years. It's not often Lego produces medical sets, even back in the heyday of the 1980s and 1990s they were few and far between. This is a decent sized building crammed with plenty of accessories & equipment. But the most striking part of the set isn't just the amount of accessories plus emergency vehicles, but the high quantity of minifigures included: Four doctors, two medics and five patients. The variety is impressive and the detail is exquisite. Personally, I'd recommend modifying the layout of the hospital onto a baseplate for better access & play. Overall this is a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® City Hospital
- June 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Who knew hospitals could be so fun!epettijo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Very fun set to build, play with and display. I can seeing getting at least one more of this set to make the hospital a bit bigger. Things that I really like are the ambulance and all of the minifigs. Really liked the baby and the painter with the cast. I personal would have liked to see a few more prints. The stickers that went on the clear pieces were not good. I did get them applied but they have a different adhesive backing to them which I feel made them a bit harder to deal with. I think for the price having a couple more printed pieces should have been added to this set. That said this is a great little set to build and I will be getting one more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® City Hospital