Give your child a fun way to get into the holiday spirit with the LEGO® City 60235 Advent Calendar playset. It has 24 different buildable presents, one for each day of the season, including a snowmobile, snow fort, curling set, fireplace, rocking chair, telescope and much more. This children's Advent Calendar includes 7 minifigures and a husky dog figure.
- Includes 7 LEGO® minifigures (including Santa!) and a husky dog figure.
- Features 24 different items including vehicles, seasonal items and minifigures.
- Includes a snowmobile, snow fort, axe stand, curling set, cooking stove, fireplace, rocking chair, telescope, Advent Christmas tree, grandfather clock, dinner table, snow plow tractor, snowball catapult, sleigh, snowman and a cookie table.
- Accessory elements include an axe, 2 snowballs, pie, sack with presents, opening book, pan, turkey leg, cookie, hot cocoa, salad leaf, broom, candle, cup of milk and a mug.
- Open a new ‘door’ each day to reveal the day’s present.
- Collect all the minifigures to add to your LEGO® City sets.
- Celebrate the spirit of the season in LEGO® City with the newest Advent Calendar.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Mediocre in comparisonSynechia | 35-44Our family has three LEGO advent Calendars, including the Harry Potter advent calendar. The Harry Potter calendar creates a cohesive scene with different days contributing different parts, and has nearly 70 more pieces. I cannot figure out this scene. The base has no indoor component - why are there Christmas presents, two tiny side tables and a chair in the snow? Why is someone reading outside in the winter? Why is only one person playing a two-team curling match? Really disappointed here. It looks like a random amalgam of elements. Too many ‘activities’ and vehicles against the number of minifigures. And frankly, the tiny Christmas tree looks like garbage against the Harry Potter Christmas tree(s). Really disappointed. Was hoping to add some elements to my Modular City, but this is underwhelming.December 16, 2019Philipp, Customer ServiceHi there. We're sorry to hear that this year's LEGO® City Advent Calendar was not to your liking. As the image on the calendar suggests, we were trying to provide the components for a combined inside / outside scene with many different winter activities for the Minifigures to partake in. We hope that next year's calendar will be a better fit for your modular city.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® City Advent Calendar
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Advent calendarMomof456 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonEvery year I buy each of my kids LEGO advent calendars. I wish the pieces weren’t so similar year after year. Also I hope next year the boys city advent calendar are ornaments like the girls city advent calendar, because my son wants to put them on a tree like his sister.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 24 daysWas this helpful?45LEGO® City Advent Calendar
- in 3 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Advent calendar 24 daysCheetah | 35-44Purchased for: SonThis calendar was good up until today when my son opened the last day door and revealed the cleaner guy for the seccond time in stead of Santa my boy was very disappointed. Lego why say Santa included when he's not!
Response from LEGO SHOPJanuary 2, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! We're sorry to hear this. Head over to the North Pole (aka our replacement parts service at LEGO.build/BricksPieces) to make a request and get Santa on his way.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® City Advent Calendar
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0great advent calendar but not fan of instructionsDIMENTIONSSTUDIOS | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the advent calendars but want better instructions while building the tree I found it really difficult to build because I could not figure out what I was supposed to do
Response from LEGO SHOPOctober 7, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for the review! We're sorry you found the building instructions for some of the minibuilds in this set a bit too difficult. if you ever need some extra help with a build, feel free to get in touch with our LEGO experts at LEGO.build/Service. We're always happy to help!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® City Advent Calendar