LEGO® Brick Pouch – Yellow
Take items with you for work and play in this yellow 5005539 LEGO® Brick Pouch. Shaped like a classic 1x2 brick, its spacious main compartment and 2 LEGO stud-style zip pockets are ideal for holding pens, pads, tech chargers, flash drives, snacks and more. Constructed entirely from durable recycled polyester, this compact pouch is the eco-friendly way to take useful things with you.
- Features classic LEGO® 1x2 brick shaping; durable, water-resistant CyclePET polyester fabric and lining made from recycled beverage bottles; main compartment with zip closure; 2 LEGO stud-styled zip pockets; and a handle with LEGO label.
- Each LEGO® Brick Pouch bag saves approximately 2 plastic bottles from landfill.
- All materials are CPSIA compliant and free of PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Manufacturing this bag with recycled instead of virgin polyester reduces energy use by 50%, water use by 20% and air pollution by 60%.
- Available in 7 classic LEGO® colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink and black.
- Matching 5005515 LEGO® Brick Lunch Bag – Yellow sold separately.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- June 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Gear BagI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI already had a decent backpack, but was thrilled to see a smaller option of a lego bag to carry my hard drives, chargers, cables, and more to and from work. I like how it's small enough to fit into your bag/purse for everyday use while still having that clever lego personality. PROS: • Multi-purpose: You or your kids can grow while still having use for it. This could easily be used as a pencil case, makeup bag, travel bag for toiletries, lose electronics, used as a statement handbag, or even just a bunch of lego for the littles ones on the go. • The padding assures anything delicate (like electronics) won't get scratched or dinged as easily if dropped. • The shape is a fun design, many compliments! CONS: • I only need it for a few electronics, but it'd be too small for all of my art supplies I keep in my actual pencil case. • The studs on top are only 2 inches in circumference. Along with the circular shape, you're a bit limited on what can be put into them. I personally use one for my phone charger and the other for earbuds. But they have to be wound up tight to fit, which might eventually damage the wires... • The shape is meant to resemble a 1x2 lego plate (a flat brick), but it'd be good to have the option for a taller piece, probably with a zipper horizontally in the middle to separate it into two compartments. But otherwise I'm OK with this since I didn't need mine to be that large. ___ Overall, it's a great way to get a lego designed accessory without the price of the large backpack! If it was like the last batch of bags (regular boring bags with the lego logo), I'd skip it - but I like how these are shaped like the pieces. Feels more iconic as a fashion piece. But I regretted not getting the fun lego shaped bags in 2008, so who knows how long these will be available until they're gone?Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Brick Pouch – Yellow