LEGO® Brick Backpack – Red
Bring LEGO® fun to schooltime with this eco-friendly, red 5005536 LEGO Brick Backpack. Manufactured from premium-quality recycled polyester fabric, this durable backpack comes in a classic 1x2 LEGO brick design featuring 2 LEGO stud-styled pockets and a large main compartment—all with LEGO brick zipper pullers that are fun and easy to use. Mix and match with our range of LEGO Brick Lunch bags for a combination that clicks.
- Features classic LEGO® 1x2 brick shaping in red, durable, water-resistant CyclePET polyester fabric made from recycled beverage bottles; large zipped main compartment with name tag and slip pocket; and 2 LEGO stud-styled zip pockets. All 3 zips are YKK® with metal pullers.
- Ergonomically padded shoulder straps, back panel and haul handle for comfortable transportation.
- All-round reflective detailing for increased visibility.
- Adjustable front sternum strap helps balance the load with an easy click.
- Each LEGO® Brick Backpack saves approximately 11 plastic bottles from landfill.
- Manufacturing this bag with recycled instead of virgin polyester reduces energy use by 50%, water use by 20% and air pollution by 60%.
- All materials are CPSIA compliant and free of PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Front D-ring provides a convenient attachment point for a LEGO® brick lunch bag or other belongings.
- Matching 5005532 LEGO® Brick Lunch Bag – Red sold separately.
- Available in 9 classic LEGO® colors: black, blue, green, gray, navy, orange, pink, red and yellow.
- Measures over 15” (40cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- April 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Backpack for all ages.0LRAK |I would recommend this to a friend!Kids of all ages will enjoy this backpack! It's simple in design; the exterior seems sturdy; the inner lining is also of good quality, shiny, has neat lego brick graphics and a honeycomb pattern; it's a good size (15L volume); the straps are long; small reflective bands are noticable; and the red version I got is bright, colourful, and very eye-catching. I'm an adult and the main reason I bought this "kids" backpack was for my motorcycle rides. Because of its bright red colour and its standout Lego brick design, drivers should have an easier time seeing me on the road. This replaces my bright neon green backpack (that's falling apart). I wanted orange or yellow at first but those are unavailable at Shop Lego online. If it was a bit bigger (at 20L) and a bit cheaper, I would've given it perfect scores.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Brick Backpack – Red
- January 5th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sturdy school backpackI would recommend this to a friend!This was the backpack my son picked out for kindergarten, he used it the entire year and absolutely loved it. After a full year of use the only thing that started to wear was the bottom of the mesh for the water bottle pocket on the side of the bag. I was able to sew the mesh closed and we are now halfway through first grade and the bag is still going strong. The inside of the bag is very spacious, he can fit his school items and his entire winter coat or lunch bag in there. Highly recommend.Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Brick Backpack – Red