- LEGO® 1-stud Red Storage Brick
LEGO® 1-stud Red Storage Brick
The LEGO® Storage Brick has tons of space for all of your LEGO bricks and minifigures. It features a real LEGO stud that connects to other Storage Bricks for super-sized building fun. The classic red color is a great complement to any room in the house. Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
- Features a large compartment to store LEGO® bricks, minifigures, and more
- Includes a real LEGO stud that connects to other Storage Bricks
- Create a super-sized LEGO building experience!
- Measures over 7" (18cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 4" (12cm) long
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 26th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great storage optionbrickclick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThese boxes are so cool. After you fill them, stack and play more. The only down side is small parts will sometimes fall into the rings on the inside. We use them for instructions and bulky parts, as well as keeping built projects safe.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 1-stud Red Storage Brick
- January 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Storage brick16Jewls | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This a wonderful purchase for storage of all the little pieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 1-stud Red Storage Brick
- June 13th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Too Smallmildar | 45-54Purchased for: DaughterI bought this as secondary storage unit. And I found it very very small for the cost versus the larger brick units. I would stick with the large rectangular storage unless you want something specifically for smaller pieces. Then it might be a really good idea. It will only hold about 30 mini figures with their accessories and bases with the bases off.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® 1-stud Red Storage Brick