Lance’s Mecha Horse
In the futuristic world of LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™, watch horses change into racing fighting machines. Dashing knight Lance Richmond is riding the 2-in-1 Mecha Horse, with loyal Lance Bot at his side, ready to face danger. Prepare for some hi-tech fighting and jousting action! Includes 3 minifigures: Lance Richmond, Lance Bot and a Flame Thrower.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Lance Richmond, Lance Bot and a Flame Thrower.
- The 2-in-1 Mecha Horse features 2 flick missile shooters and Lance's detachable NEXO Lance.
- Weapons include Lance Bot's spear and Flame Thrower's crossbow.
- Accessory elements include 2 helmets.
- Launch flick missiles at the Flame Thrower!
- Convert the Mecha Horse into the Turbo Jouster vehicle for fast gameplay and chase scenes.
- Knock the enemy over with the NEXO Lance.
- Detach the Lance Bot and send it into battle!
- Lance's Mecha Horse measures over 5” (14cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Turbo Jouster measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission first.
- Scan for 1 NEXO Power (Tractor Beam) and power up in the NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ episodes on Cartoon Network.
- April 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very good purchaseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set looked very good on the internet but it is even better in real life . the mini-figures Lance: This mini- figure is very well designed especially the horse crest on his chest , his shoulder pads are very well proportioned he has a Nexo shield with the Nexo Power tractor beam. He also comes with a white helmet and a newly designed visor which looks very cool. Lance-bot: This mini-figure is a small and funny little robot the arms and torso are new pieces . He has a regular castle helmet and a small arrow kind of thing for a weapon. Flame thrower:He is a very odd mini-figure with red skin ,pointy teeth , black trousers and a mohican hairstyle. his legs could do with being a colour closer to red because they stand out quite a lot he also has a quiver and a crossbow. The set: the horse can transform into a large motorcycle . It looks excellent as a horse and the wheel underneath the torso fills out the gap underneath. On the left side there is a slot for the Nexo shield and on the other side there is a outrigger with a lance on and a place for the Lance-bot to sit. As a motorcycle it is brilliant with lots of odd angles the build is a bit complicated with all the Technic bits i love this set it is a must buy especially as a first Nexo knights setPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lance’s Mecha Horse
- January 19th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Charge into action!I would recommend this to a friend!Lance's Mecha Horse allows he and the trusty Lancebot to gallop into battle in style! The Mecha Horse is a giant transformable steed that can switch into a superfast motorcycle, the Turbo Jouster. The overall idea of the transformable Mecho Horse is a really neat one. The better designed of the two forms in the Turbo Jouster, which is a sleek-looking motorcycle that can carry both Lance and Lancebot. The sidecar and huge armored lance are really great play features, especially when you substitute another Nexo Knight into the sidecar to add some more punch to that lance! The angled armored plates and low profile really add to it looking "fast". The Mecho Horse form is a little less playable and feels very stiff with limited articulation. The head tends to swing downward a lot as well, which can be frustrating. The biggest criticism about this set comes from my son who complains that it constantly breaks in the centre when transforming from horse to motorcycle. The centre construction is not sufficiently sturdy enough to accommodate the stiff joints that swing up and down to change the rear horse legs into the back of the motorcycle. The result is that the model splits in the centre quite frequently, and is a challenge to re-assemble because of the mix of standard and Technic pieces. The minifigures includes in this set are Lance, a Flame Thrower, and a buildable Lancebot. This set supplies Lance with a super-powerful version of his lance weapon, so that is pretty cool. The Flame Thrower will definitely have to call in some reinforcements to have a chance against Lance in battle. Overall, this set works well as a motorcycle, a little less well as a mechanical horse, and is plagued by a less-than-perfect hinge design at the centre.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lance’s Mecha Horse