Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVOLamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO3.9167512.
Fans of racing toys will love building these LEGO® Speed Champions Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X (76899) replica model cars. With 2 cool race cars in this building set, kids can create epic races or proudly display the LEGO replicas in their bedrooms. The fun is in the details New for January 2020, the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO race car competes in the fastest one-make championship in the world and boasts brilliantly realistic details including a shark fin and front diffuser. The Lamborghini Urus ST-X toy car is also new and is the world’s first racing Super SUV to compete on the track and off-road. Recreate race-day action! LEGO Speed Champions model kits let car enthusiasts of all ages build mini versions of their favorite cars from LEGO bricks and recreate all the thrills and spills of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these exciting toy cars are now bigger and more authentic than ever.
- Stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO® Lamborghini race cars packed with authentic details. This building kit is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action.
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO® replicas come with a start line with ’lights’, plus 2 racing driver minifigures.
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO® Speed Champions debut. This is a collectible set to build model cars to show off at home or use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas.
- This 659-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls aged 8+ and makes a great LEGO® gift. The car toy playset inspires independent play or the fun can be shared with friends.
- Speed Champions toy racing cars are now 25% bigger. The Lamborghini Huracán model measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, and both cars are the perfect size to play with at home or on the go.
- No batteries are required for this building set – it’s ready to play with once built. These toy model cars are fueled solely by kids’ imaginations, so the racing action never stops!
- Thinking of giving this Lamborghini toy playset to a rookie LEGO® builder? Don’t worry! The bricks come with simple, easy-to-follow instructions so the fun can start straight away.
- LEGO® Speed Champions construction toy car sets let racing fans build and display toy models of their favorite cars and recreate all the epic drama of the racetrack.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 27 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0KatieGirl | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lamborghini Urus ST-X and Huracán Super Trofeo EVO was my first Speed Champions purchase, and I had so much fun with the build, I cannot wait to purchase another model! Thank you, LEGO and Lamborghini, for bringing together two of my favorite things on the planet!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- in 27 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice set looks greatHarrythehat | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set as soon as it went on sale. Now that the cars have been made bigger they look fantastic and well proportioned. The detail of both cars is great and look good in my collection of speed champion sets. Can’t wait for more speed champion sets to come out as I now have all available sets apart from the Jaguar set which I’m sure it won’t be long before I have that one in my collection. I would really like to see a Lamborghini aventador or huracan in the lego creator expert sets please lego make it happen.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- in 5 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Like the exterior; disappointed with the interiorNivek | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust completed the Urus ST-X build. I like the exterior, but I'm disappointed with the cab. If one of the reasons to go with a wider body for the Speed Champions series was to add more detail, Lego hit the mark on the exterior (minus the fender/wheel space) but failed on the interior. 20% more build, which is great, but 20% less room for passengers and the driver? The Urus is supposed to be Lamborghini's response to the SUV market - a Lambo that seats 4. This Lego Urus cab is more akin to a tandem fast-jet cockpit. You'll only get one Lego person in the back, and good luck getting anyone in the front. Okay so maybe you're a less play and more display builder. Well I have 3 words: offset steering wheel. It's going to drive you madd that the design team couldn't align the steering wheel in the Urus with the seat area. Even with 20% more build this was a huge design flaw in my opinion. The space among the centre console, steering wheel, and driver's seating area looks amateur (Lego should have added a dash board sticker too). I actually lost sleep over a Lego build because I was trying to figure out how to do a mod to at least get a driver in the seat. My quick and dirty solution was to use a 1x1 brick in step 65 instead of a 1x2 brick. It's a bit delicate and you'll need to seat the driver before completing step 69, but it works... sort of: the driver is still offset to the steering wheel but at least their arm is not sticking up above the window. I'll be starting the Huracan build soon. I've perused through the instructions and it appears as though the brick layout is much better (a wider prefab chassis similar to the narrow version SC builds) with room for both passenger and driver, and the steering wheel looks like it will align with the seat area.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- in 5 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0The hurrican doesn't have a seat..Dracula | 19-24Purchased for: SelfLacking interior details. Average compared to GTR and F8 TtributoPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO