Model of perfectionBuild the ultimate super sports car with the exclusive new Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
Take it for a test driveSee the exclusive new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 in action.
Enter the cockpit
Take the wheel behind the authentic console.
Accelerate in style
Power up the V12 Engine with movable pistons.
Make your getaway
Discover an overnight bag and code to unlock more content online.
Attend a grand opening
Arrive in style with iconic Lamborghini Scissor doors.
Get in gear
View the intricate 8-speed working gearbox.
Adjust for performance
Lower the spoiler and achieve the Sián’s top speed.
Build for realThe new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 combines ultimate performance with pure emotion.
Experience the unmistakable power and looks of the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 as you become immersed in this LEGO® Technic™ building kit (42115). With superb detailing, the model car is a faithful representation of the original Sián FKP 37 in eye-catching lime green with golden rims.
The beauty is in the details
Authentic features include the 8-speed transmission, activated by the movable paddle gearshift, V12 engine with moving pistons, and 4-wheel drive. Use the steering wheel to position the car, then check out the front and rear suspension. Just like the full-size super sports car, this model car features classic scissor opening doors.
This buildable car set lets you enjoy quality downtime as you bring the beautiful Sián FKP 37 to life. Presented in a luxury box, it includes an exclusive coffee-table-quality book with building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews. Open the hood to discover your unique serial number and unlock special onlinecontent.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set (42115). Then explore the car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension.
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO® Technic™ set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO® Technic™ construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content.
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one. This LEGO® set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy.
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Powered by passion! No batteries are required for this LEGO® Technic™ set, so you can get stuck into your immersive building project right away.
- Exclusive collectors’ booklet featuring comprehensive building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews from the two teams that worked on this project: the LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic™ sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures the elements connect easily.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great set but...CodyX | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far the toughest technic set I've ever built. While I had fun building it, the amount of disappointments I have with this set just cannot be contained. Don't get me wrong, the build is really awesome, and the finished product is really cool! Definitely the centerpiece of any Lego displays. However, my disapprovals are the same as everyone else who criticized the set. 1. Out of the 3700 pieces, I actually have only one missing piece, part number #4142236 (1x4 flat glossy black). I tried to request for the missing piece from Lego site, but the site doesn't even show that such part # exists!!! I'm not going to shell out $5 to someone for a replacement piece! So @lego, I need that last piece! 2. I noticed Step #921 is wrong. The fat 1x2 black piece (not sure what the name is) should have been reversed to allow for the white rod to be inserted. 3. My biggest gripe would be various shades of the neon green color. While it doesn't hinder the overall appeal of the model when viewing from afar. Closer look conspicuously reveals the various hues of neon color. Given that this is a $380 set plus tax of $40, totaling about $420, I expected much better quality than this Lego! 4. Given the hue differences, I'll probably hold onto my second unopened box of the Sian, and figure out a way to exchange one if in the future Lego decides to reissue this model with one uniform hue color....Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsWas this helpful?35Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- July 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome Model With Some DisapointmentImpreziv | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this on line just after midnight when it went on sale and it was showing as available. It took a week for it to be dispatched and just over another 2 weeks for it to arrive, so over 3 weeks in total for delivery. When ever I tried to track the delivery the function just would not work saying it was unavailable. So I was getting a bit annoyed. When it arrived WOW. I love the presentation of the box. The packaging inside in the style of the engine cover is brilliant. This is my 3rd Technics build, the last being the Porsche GT3 RS which I loved doing. This was much more enjoyable seeing the whole thing come together and was a bit more challenging. It looks absolutely amazing in the flesh when completed and the functions are great. The big let down, as has been previously said a number of times, was the poor colour mismatch of the parts. As much as Lego give their excuses on here, in my opinion it should not happen for a prestige model like this in this price range and it lets it down. It didn't happen in the orange of the Porsche so why this one?? Come on Lego. No excuses I reckon. The mistakes in the manual should have also been resolved prior to release. If it wasn't for these points I would have given it 5 stars all around so sorry Lego. Great build, looks awesome in the cabinet with the other 2 Porsches.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best 1:8 technic modelSam05 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly, I just have to say this set is absolutely incredible, the detail, the functionality and the appearance. The gold rims are perfect, the colour and the whole thing is just really accurate. The unboxing experience is amazing too, but I do have one complaint.... the instructions have 3 misprints/mistakes, one on step 367 where it doesn’t actually tell you to put the black pins on a part and then 1 page later they magically appear but the pins are already in the built chassis so you don’t need to add them. On step 405 the measurement is wrong, it says it’s 15 long next to the part when it’s 5, and on step 567 it points to the part that you put on the page before, it needs to point to the one on the other side (the one that you just built) if you don’t understand these then find some instructions on YouTube and skip to these steps. Overall I think this is an amazing set and 100% recommend getting it!!July 2, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThanks for flagging, we'll be looking into it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Maybe it's easier to build the real thing (lol)Xero | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fantastic interpretation of the Lamborghini Sian. The presentation of the box, the videos on the website are a great part of this product. I'm normally not a fan of lime green, however based on how intricate this model is, the contrast of colours makes me appreciate the model even more. The angles of the car, the lights, etc are all fantastically done. This is my 2nd Technics set, the first being the Bugatti Chiron. I will say the difficulty is alot higher than the previous supercar. The way that the model comes to be is completely different than the prior supercar. Its a different design philosophy. As oppose to two haves becoming one, this feels like building one unit from the ground up. At first it seems pretty easy to follow. As of box 3, the difficulty spikes. The doors, roofing component, trunk are all fascinating to look at, but equally mind boggling at how it came to be. The instructions can be very confusing due to how many parts and how intricate these parts are in the illustrations. Perhaps more angles would be recommended in future products. At times you will be grateful when there is a breather from the difficulty. Patience is absolute as there are many pieces that look familiar and you can't afford to misplace any. This is definitely timeless art, where you not only take in the appearance of the complete product, but you will have the satisfaction of knowing you accomplished building something alot of others dare not try. I would recommend this to anyone who is appreciative a challenge or anyone who loves the Lamborghini brand. This is definitely worth the asking price for a fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37