Create your own LEGO® Star Wars: Episode VIII battle adventures with Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter. This model features large wings, red exhaust detailing, an opening minifigure cockpit and trigger-activated spring-loaded shooters. The set also includes 3 minifigures and a BB-9E figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Kylo Ren, a First Order TIE Pilot and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a BB-9E figure.
- Features an opening minifigure cockpit, large wings, red exhaust detailing and 2 trigger-activated spring-loaded shooters.
- First Order TIE Pilot's helmet features new-for-September-2017 red-stripe decoration.
- Weapons include Kylo's Lightsaber, a blaster and a blaster pistol.
- Push the triggers on top to fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0New Member of the Tie FamilyTheOdds | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a pretty decent set. The build is fairly easy and quick although a tad repetitive. The finished product looks great and sleek, as well as being solid and durable. There are only two stickers to apply on the whole set (easy ones too) and the rest are printed pieces. As far as playability goes there is really only one feature, the spring firing missiles, which are hidden well and the launching levers blend seemlessly into the design of the ship. The ship is also on the lighter side in weight so it's easy to "swoosh" around. The minifigures, I would have to say, are a must have for a Star Wars fan. The new Kylo Ren with the scar is great and he has a new torso print as well. The elite tie pilot is a nice variation on the regular one and would go well with the special forces Tie Fighter from The Force Awakens line-up. BB-9E is a nice variation (and break) from BB-8 and this set is the cheaper of the two that he's in. There are a couple complaints I have about this set. One is that the cockpit interior has no detail to it whatsoever. There are no control panels or even the little antenna pieces and I think there is plenty of room for either of those. Also, while one doesn't usually look at the back of a set, I think the blue technic pegs that show through ruin the overall black and gray finished look. Covering them would be extremely simple and I am not sure why it was not done. Overall, a very nice set to add to any collection. It looks nice and sleek and is a bit bigger than I thought it was going to be. A good addition to the Tie Fighter family, and let's hope that this time Kylo Ren's ship is still accurate after the movie releases!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™
- March 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Surprising but still let downMaster357 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will admit I purchased this set simply because the only place to purchase lego in my city is Walmart, and this was the most challenging looking set available (along with the U-Wing, which I also purchased, incidentally). I was dealing with a lot of stress, and building is one of my escapes. I was pleasantly surprised upon building it that it actually has a fair amount more detail than I was initially expecting. While the wings were a tad repetitive, it was a nice surprise to see that they’d made 1 part of each side of the wings the same, and the other parts the same. So you got to build 2 components twice as opposed to 1 component 4 times. This model is far from a UCS level of detail, but it was still a little more detailed than one can expect TIE fighters to be. This model is quite eye catching. The size draws your attention, and then some of the simpler detailing is still impressive; the inner workings for the missiles for example, are always a nice touch in the inner works (though let’s face it, this is often just a ploy to add more pieces). Overall, a tad expensive for a TIE fighter, but the sheer size of this model makes it nice for display, so it was worth it to me.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™
- April 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tie Silencer!LegoHooked | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHave a little much time on my hands lately and re-detailed this solid model! Added days more build time! I like detailing to the movies, and had to tear into this one after I saw Ray cut its wing off LOLPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 21 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™
- September 10th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome SpaceshipCaveman5 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKylo Ren's new Tie Fighter the "Silencer" is a really cool set. It's very large stance yet overall light weight makes this a great item for play with kids. It's also a great set for collectors to display.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter™