Lead the First Order into battle with buildable and highly posable Kylo Ren. Featuring a real cloth cape and robe, Ren's special Lightsaber and wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function, epic Star Wars battles are never far away.
- Buildable and highly posable Kylo Ren figure features a real cloth cape and robe, Ren’s special Lightsaber and wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting combat scenes with this iconic character from the blockbuster Star Wars™: The Force Awakens movie.
- Figure stands over 10” (26cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Perfect Villain?GilbertValen | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI cant tell you whether or not Kylo Ren is the perfect villain, but the Lego model of him is fantastic. The head piece is beautifully molded and looks fantastic. The torso piece is the standard for the star wars line but the printing is appropriate. The cloth pieces are very good. The cape extends Kylo's shoulders in a good way, unlike Obi Wan's which looks goofy. The skirt piece also looks good and naturally falls into a good shape. I would highly recommend adding a piece of black fabric and making a hood, he looks absolutely fantastic with a hood. This can be seen as something Lego should have included, but he still looks good without it. As for play value, the action feature is well built. There is enough friction in the arm to hold any pose that you put his arm in. The lightsaber looks soo much better in this larger size than in the minifigure version. Overall he is a very fun character and very easy to pose and play with. I included a picture of my Kylo Ren with a very simple and basic hood that I made for him from some scrap black fabric I had laying around.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0good figure! needs a hood!luoqianhe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice figure - easy to pose but sturdy. Some good pieces - mask is really well made. Felt cape and skirt thing were heavier than I thought, which is good. Really needs a hood, though. Without a hood it's sort of like business-casual Kylo Ren, instead of 'I'm a Dark Jedi on the rampage' Kylo Ren.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren™
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple model, great villainJFReves | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe model is very simple and quick to assemble. It looks great side-by-side with Darth Vader.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren™
- in about 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0I'll finish what I started collecting...Gorea | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat an impressive headsculpt! That's what I'm starting with. The headsculpt looks absolutly fantastic. Great job on that LEGO! Further more this is a great figure. Both for kids as for adults. I first bought an buildable star wars figure to know what is was and how it felt like in hand. And boy, is it great! Got almost the entire collection now. So it's safe to say that I hope LEGO will continue creating these and giving us more awesome figures to build and dare I say it... to play with? One small thing I would like to see changed is... keep them as they were. I don't like the new 'action' the new figures can do. I'd like to see that removed. I get it, it's fun for the kids but it isn't a 'must' for kids. The non-action figures were much better and beter to play/display because it didn't have something sticking out of the back. Anyway, I like what LEGO is doing with these figures and really hope that they will continue this and not just stop creating these after a few waves. Greetz from Belgium!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren™