Krennic’s Imperial Shuttle is an intimidating Imperial starship. Featuring huge folding wings and opening front and side panels, this amazing model also has an opening minifigure cockpit, detailed hold with seating for 4 minifigures, a rear ramp with blaster storage, dual spring-loaded shooters and retractable landing skids. Recreate epic space battles from the epic movie, Star Wars: Rogue One, or create your own. Includes 5 minifigures plus a Droid.
- Build a sinister shuttle with huge folding wings, spring-loaded shooters and more
- Featured in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Includes Pao, Director Krennic, Bodhi Rook and 2 Imperial Death Troopers, plus K-2SO droid
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 17” high, 9” long and 22” wide in flying mode, and over 12” high and 7” wide in landing mode
- 863 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 19th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty Good Buildlegomaniac5213 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice set. The price is reasonable for what you get; while 90 dollars is a bit over the 10 cents per element benchmark, the set contains many large pieces. Though true, the build still feels authentic. Overall, this is a great set, and I would recommend it. However, if you want to get an imperial shuttle, go for the Imperial Shuttle Tyderium. This one is a bit better for what you're paying for, in my opinion. Below is a more detailed breakdown. PROS: 1. The spring-loaded shooters are well integrated; there are no trans-red "tails" sticking out the back. 2. The gaps between the outside plates are neither particularly large nor particularly noticeable, except around the cockpit. 3. The build is quite sturdy 4. The wings, side panels, and ramp are attached well; there is enough friction to keep them in place, but they can be positioned easily. I also appreciate how the wings are attached with ball joints, instead of ratcheting joints 5. The exterior is very sleek looking, for the most part 6. The back is even nice looking 7. The interior is easily accessible 8. The minifigs are very well executed, especially the death troopers. These guys are amazing! CONS: 1. The ramp does not open far enough; there is not enough space to stand a minifig under the ship with the skids deployed 2. The undersides of the wings are not that pretty, which is not good in my book, because the wing bottoms are clearly visible when the ship is in landing mode. It would have been better if all the larger plates in the wings were black. 3. The underside of the build is positively hideous; there are brightly colored technic pins everywhere, which is not acceptable in my book; why can't The Lego group use light grey and black pins? 4. The interior also has some bright technic pins and weapon clips that could be recolored. Also, the interior could benefit from a few tiles. 5. There are some gaps where the bottom of the cockpit meets the other sides of the ship. A few plates would eliminate this. 6. It might have been nice to get Jyn Erso's dad (young or old), to recreate the scene where Krennic takes him away or the scuffle on the landing platform.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Krennic's Imperial Shuttle
- January 9th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Display tipAshF | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a wonderful set but, initially, seems quite awkward to display in its much more impressive flying pose. I considered hanging it, and there are some expensive stands available on eBay, but I already had an 'invisible' book shelf and it fits (almost) perfectly! Just type invisible book shelf into eBay and you're away. I hope this helps some of you. :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?45Krennic's Imperial Shuttle
- October 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A nice set for Parts and minifigures :)Chadwick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Bottom line for this set is it has Great playability and great Minifigures...but if you are looking for more of a display piece...read on. I'll be honest...the minifigures were the draw for this set...and was looking to upgrade my Kylo Ren shuttle for parts, however I did Build this set initially and came to the conclusion that the Build Quality is good...but no where near the build quality of Kyle rens shuttle last year...and no where near the Tiberian shuttle build either....it's just a boat load of Plates stuck together with technic, and that's fine if that's what you are looking for. It looks Best in Flight mode...but in order to display it I would buy one of those small wall shelfs and let the huge wing span hang over for a nice wall display. I for one am using the plates for a large minifig scale Kylo ren shuttle...as well as other parts from the set for other Mocs...like the landing gear for the first order transporter...and so on. I was also happy to get the death troopers...probably the best treat of the whole deal... As for the other minifig...ill look forward to the rogue one release in December to warm up to those but they look amazing and well detailed. The interior just looks a bit to busy for my taste...not a clean build in other words...kinda like if Picasso designed a set and you weren't sure what you are looking at-lol This is definitely a serious play set For those needing easy access to the interior to create and imagine with, I just wasnt too thrilled with the build quality although it is extremely strong with all that technic. The silver lining for me is the parts(I've used all so far) and the minfigs...looking forward to 2nd wave 2017.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Krennic's Imperial Shuttle
- January 24th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hhhmmm it's Lego and the right colour but....Manicm | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI know everyone was critical about kylo rens shuttle, and in colour and wing flexibility both sorted in this but, this model lacks weight it's quite light as models go, the cockpit has little structure which is disappointing. Mini figures great! So what didn't I like, the wings lack detail on the outside when in the up position, and the cockpit shell opens in its entirety but they don't quite sit right when back in the closed position. It's a good representation model and looks great with my collection, just slightly not quite right.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Krennic's Imperial Shuttle