Crafters and LEGO® fans alike will love this totally unique LEGO DOTS Key Chain with Mini Notebook. Featuring a 6x8 LEGO plate cover and 48 colorful tiles, it can be decorated and customized repeatedly, while the 1x6 LEGO brick closure keeps the removable notebook safe. This compact key chain is versatile and fun, and the metal keyring ensures it remains securely attached to keys or backpack. Makes a perfect just-because treat for crafts and LEGO fans of all ages.
- Inspire creativity with this fun LEGO® DOTS Key Chain with Mini Notebook. The metal keyring attaches securely to keys or a bag and the plate cover can be decorated again and again to fit any mood.
- The buildable notebook features a 6x8 LEGO® plate cover and 48 colorful DOTS tiles for kids or LEGO fans to design with, plus a 1x6 brick lock and a removable paper notebook insert.
- This cool mini notebook on a sturdy key chain is perfect for showing off imaginative style. The key chain and notebook together measure over 4 in. (11 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide.
- Warning: choking hazard from small parts.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Trun |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love this tiny notebook! I've been enjoying the Lego Dots collection tremendously, and this is such a great way to carry around a little bit of creativity. It's a tiny little thing -- a few inches tall and wide, one deep -- but that just makes it that much easier to put in a pocket or bag. The canvas area is 6x8 dots, which is a great deal of space for a "with Lego" product (not just a Lego kit). It comes with a nice collection of Dots to get you started, and of course is compatible with Lego and Friends pieces for 3D creativity and fun. I wouldn't say no to carrying a cat or favourite minifig around with this. One of my favourite things is that the notebook part of this is replaceable! I'm always sad when a notebook with a cool cover is filled, and let's face it -- this isn't going to hold a whole lot of notes! Of course, I don't know where to find itty bitty notebooks. The hold is very strong, and I've not lost any pieces (yet), even though I've been awkwardly carrying a fire piece around to swap into my dragon's fire. I love the freedom of the Dots line in ways I find it hard to express. I'm not artistic, don't think I am very creative, but I can spend hours making patterns or pictures with Dots tiles, or just rotating different pieces until something clicks and looks good. I have two issues/suggestions with this product, both fairly minor. First, if you can see in the pictures, the ribbon that is the loop the keychain attaches to is fraying very quickly. It's going to be difficult to replace -- I may wind up punching a grommet into the spine. Second, I wish dearly that this came with one of the key-shaped tools from the Dots sets. I have one from the Panda cube I keep attached to this. A tool is pretty necessary for this piece, because the dots are so close together. You can get an almost-flat surface... but then you have to remove all the dots from the edge in if you want to change a piece. The tool lets you slip in and pry out any piece, making changes fast and easy. Besides those, this is a great gift for any Lego fan and a fun introduction to the Dots line. Some people may not be too interested in bracelets or organizers, but there's room in anyone's life for a tiny notebook.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Key Chain with Mini Notebook
1 of 1
Shop more like this: