Recreate a tense and exciting mission to steal weapons from the Empire. Kanan's Speeder Bike features space for Kanan to sit on, plus a ball at the back to tow the 2 buildable cargo containers that open to reveal a selection of weapons. Includes 3 minifigures: Kanan Jarrus, a Stormtrooper and an Imperial Combat Driver.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Kanan Jarrus, a Stormtrooper and an Imperial Combat Driver.
- Features Kanan's Speeder Bike and 2 buildable, opening cargo containers.
- Cargo containers include blasters and thermal detonators.
- Link the containers, attach them to the speeder bike and make a quick escape.
- Weapons include Kanan's Lightsaber, the Stormtrooper's blaster and the Imperial Combat Driver's blaster pistol.
- Accessory elements include an Imperial Combat Driver helmet and Stormtrooper helmet.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- Speeder bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide, and over 10” (27cm) long with cargo containers attached.
- April 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Who wouldn't like to have a chopper like thisI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fairly easy set to build, and makes a great addition to the LEGO Star Wars Rebels lineup. Kanan's chopper is a nice version of the speeder bikes. Also the two tow behind supply cases are fun and gives you more blasters and grenades for the star wars universe for you to play with. Instructions are easy to follow and clear to see. Build On.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kanan's Speeder Bike™
- February 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good SelectionI would recommend this to a friend!I bought this largely for the weapons, but was not disappointed in a few other areas. They might've could've added a blaster pistol for Kanan, but otherwise it think it's a good set. And for the price, it's great ($0.09 per piece).Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Kanan's Speeder Bike™
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent set for Star Wars Rebels fansI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis had been retired but I managed to hunt one down as I am a huge Rebels fan. I really enjoyed building it and I am glad I have the early Kanan Jarrus minifigure, and while the speederbike is oversize in comparison to Kanan I quite like it with all the detail that it has. I particularly enjoy that the set comes from the first episode of Rebels, "Kid, I am about to let everyone in on the secret." I have this built and setup with my custom made Kanan Jarrus lightsaber and the Phantom 2 set that has the blind Kanan minifigure and Chopper.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kanan's Speeder Bike™
- April 6th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Star Wars RebelsPurchased for: Self(spoiler alert for those who have not watched the season 2 finale of star wars rebels. skip to the next paragraph for the review) I am a huge fan of star wars rebels, and I'm tired of star wars rebels sets being produced only for early season 1. I know that two sets are from early season 2 are coming out in the summer, but really? Why can't Lego produce lego sets with the episodes, like the movies? I'd buy every single set. One set that's coming out in the summer for Star wars rebels is captain rex's walker, which includes the Fifth Brother. Really? He's dead!!!! I won't buy it because I'm not pumped. Season 2 already happened so it seems pointless. What about the Seventh Sister? She is definitely more popular than the fifth brother. Is it possible for you to make sets that go along with the TV episodes, and not a year later? Why have you not made an Ashoka mini figure? This is really disappointing.I was looking forward to a seventh sister mini figure, but now that she is dead, I'm not. The logo for Lego star wars rebels is The Inquisitor fighting Kanan. The Inquisitor Is dead!!!!!!!! That's like having Han Solo on the star wars logo next year when Star Wars Episode 8 releases the trailer! I also have a request for a future (hopefully soon) Lego. What about the Sith Temple from the season 2 finale, including at least Vader, Ashoka, Kanan (blinded), Ezra, Maul, Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother, and possibly The Fifth Brother. The sets are not the most important part but the characters. Mabye you could have a lego mini figure series that includes Star Wars characters that people want but aren't in sets, including all star wars rebels. They look nothing like the TV series. Of course I don't expect Lego to do all of this but it would be nice if they would improve and put more effort into these sets. As for this set, it really disappointed me. No new main characters, and is set in the first star wars rebels episode. There are a few positives though. The speeder bike has an interesting design, and is faithful to the series, unlike speeder bikes from a previous SWR set. (Sabine's hair looks terrible!) The crates drag, as that is what I'd expect, though that decreases playability. At least there's two and not one. Another complaint is that this is the only SWR set to be released in winter 2016. I expect more from Lego, especially since it's a cheap set. The weapons are nice, but why do these figures have stands? If this set had better (or more) mini figs, and had other SWR sets released with it, I'd give this set five stars.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Kanan's Speeder Bike™