Gateway to Jurassic Park memoriesRelive classic Jurassic Park movie moments with this challenging building set for dinosaur fans.
Big Jurassic Park display setBuild a fearsome T. rex and the iconic gate from Jurassic Park, then recreate 7 movie-inspired scenes within its walls.
Mighty T. rex
The large, posable T. rex has snapping jaws
The iconic gate's doors are opened by turning the trigger.
Lots of movie references
Includes a dinosaur nest and cracked egg elements.
Recreate Ellie Sattler's power shed scene.
Ice cream and cookies
John Hammond's dining room has a table laden with food.
The bunker has a buildable bed for the Ian Malcom minifigure.
Includes 6 minifiguresJohn Hammond, Ian Malcom, Ellie Sattler, Alan Grant, Ray Arnold and Dennis Nedry with accessories, plus a baby dinosaur figure.
Enjoy an advanced building experience and relive classic movie moments with LEGO® Jurassic World 75936 Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage. This collectible construction toy includes 3,120 building bricks and features the original Jurassic Park’s iconic gate and a large, fully posable, brick-built T. rex dinosaur toy which is ideal for display. The trigger-activated gate is framed by a wall incorporating 7 detailed, brick-built scenes inspired by the movie, such as John Hammond's dining room, Ray Arnold’s control room and a bunker for Ian Malcolm. A must-have for Jurassic World fans, this toy construction set includes 6 minifigures and baby dinosaur figure, plus a minifigure display stand with T. rex facts plate.
- This dinosaur toy set includes 6 minifigures: John Hammond, Ian Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, Alan Grant, Ray Arnold and Dennis Nedry, plus a baby dinosaur figure.
- Brick-built LEGO® T. rex dinosaur toy features snapping jaws, posable head, arms, legs and tail.
- The brick-built LEGO® version of the original Jurassic Park's iconic gate has an opening function, jungle leaves and flame elements.
- The wall framing the gate features a buildable dinosaur nest with 2 cracked egg elements at the top and other brick-built scenes inspired by the movie, including: a bunker with a buildable bed for Ian Malcolm, flashlight and fire extinguisher, plus ladder and display case elements; power shed for scene with Ellie Sattler; John Hammond’s dining room with table and minifigure chair, plus ice cream, spoon and 3 cookie elements; Ray Arnold's control room with a buildable desk, 3 computers and a minifigure chair; scene with a buildable bathroom; scene for Dennis Nedry with a buildable mud slide and shaving cream can.
- This display toy model also includes a buildable minifigure display stand with T. rex facts plate.
- Accessory elements include John Hammond’s hat and cane, and Alan Grant’s hat and dinosaur claw.
- John Hammond, Ray Arnold and Dennis Nedry minifigures are new for June 2019.
- This collectible toy building set includes over 3,120 pieces and makes a great dinosaur gift for adults.
- Jurassic Park gate measures over 16” (42cm) high, 18” (48cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- T. rex dinosaur measures over 8” (22cm) high, 27” (69cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 30th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Brilliant play experience with some design flawsSanjay | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor all fans of the original (1993) JP this is a product that I would 100% recommended however, as stated in the title, there are some design flaws that I will now address: 1) so much of the detail is in the vignettes at the back of the gate - but when you have it on display you can’t see them - and so there was really no point in having them in the first place (for most customers that will buy this, it will be displayed on a shelf - and so you can only really show off the back if you have a 360 degree display). It would have been better to have the back of the gate greyed out and then to have those iconic scenes built as a separate row or column. 2) The T-rex’s Teeth are too small - they should probably have been about twice the length that they were made. 3) The head of the t-rex keeps falling down - to position it upwards and to the side, I had to wedge a folded tissue in between the head and neck. Otherwise it just falls down and to the centre - the ball joint that connects the head and neck is not very good. 4) The neck of the T-Rex should have been connected through a ball joint so that it can be positioned at different angles, as opposed to just ‘up and down’. (The ball joints that connect the tail are excellent, so I’m not quite sure what happened with the ‘head-neck’ connection?) 5) One of the scenes for the vignettes is the toilet in which the lawyer, Donald Gennaro gets eaten - however he is not included in the set, but all of the other scenes have their required characters. 6) Dr Ian Malcolm’s torso piece is not as high quality as his face and leg pieces. 7) I really feel like Donald Gennaro, Robert Muldoon, Lex and Timmy should have been in this set. 8) There are tyre tracks for the base of the build which you can see if you zoom in, there should have been the iconic Jeep Wrangler to sit on that - which would be able to fit: Ellie, Ian and Robert. (with the way that I’ve positioned my Rex, it would have recreated the scene from the film where they are being chased) With all of that said, this was still a brilliant set. It had a great build flow and I would recommend this to any JP fan - those were just things that I picked up. I would really love to see Lego continue making more Jurassic Park sets, as opposed to Jurassic World sets, like this one. Preferably designed for adults (16+), over children There are so many more scenes from the film that can be used and made into large sets: maybe a large design for the visitor centre, the sick triceratops, the battle at the end where the three raptors surround the main characters and then Rexy saves the day, raptors in the kitchen hunting Lex and Timmy - I have seen this set before, but it would be better if there was a more detailed build aimed at adults - with an intricate design for the raptors. The two T-rex’s Destroying the trailer and ripping Eddy apart from JP2. Maybe even a Spinosauros from JP3 that could scale to this t-rex. Large, individual JP dinosaurs would also be coolJuly 5, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We always appreciate feedback from our fans, and we'll make sure the design team hears your comments.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Welcome to Jurassic ParkMorange | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving not touched lego for nearly 20 years I saw this set pop up on my Instagram feed. I'm a massive jurassic park having owned the films in every medium from vhs to digital to just about anything I can find related to it When I saw this I ordered straight away. It has to be the most fun I have had with lego and restarted a love i never knew I had been missing (bought like 8 sets since) I started with the rex and just loved the scale of it to and the fact is very stable and is more suitable for being moved around or played with. I loved it so much that when my cat knocked it over I was happy to rebuild it! The gate itself is where the magic is, some parts are a little fiddly like the leaves and forna for the decoration and the constant repetition for the gate itself gets a bit old. But when you build the individual scenes from the movie its great to see it come to life. Little details like the Mr arnolds arm in the power breaker room or the broken egg shells at the top of the gate just really make this set Really hoping they make more sets in the jurassic park / world of this quality and more adult focused. Raptor paddock next, Ford explorer or lost world trailers ?
Response from LEGO SHOPJuly 2, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWelcome back to the LEGO community, glad you (re)discovered us! It's awesome to hear how this set inspired you. We hope you're enjoying every single kit you got. :) We can't make any promises on what's to come, so we'd recommend keeping an eye on the website and our media pages for the latest info on releases. Happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage
- July 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Terrific Jurrasic Park Set!Kalel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a fan of the Jurrasic Park movies I was looking forward to building this set. The size and look is great. I like to take pictures and had so many ideas for this set. The T. Rex has a lot of articulation which made it easy to pose. The gate with all the little movie scenes is awesome! Even the little item that's inside the T. Rex is such a nice touch for the fans of the movies. If you're a fan of Jurrasic Park or Lego I would highly recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage
- June 23rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally awesome! A++++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was definitely one of the coolest sets I’ve ever built. I love the design and detailing, especially on the T-Rex. Although this set has a decent amount of repetition, it was not to the point of getting too boring. The added rooms in the back of the gate were definitely a good added feature to this set. The price was pretty reasonable, considering the number of pieces and the licensing. Overall, I would definitely recommend this set to any LEGO or Jurassic Park/World Fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage