Battle the Jedi with Jango Fett™ as you’ve never seen him before! This amazing buildable LEGO® version of the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunter is built for intense play and has lots of great details, including fully posable limbs, a jetpack with flick missile shooting function, 2 buildable blaster pistols, holsters and detailed, metal-look armour. It’s time to arm up and go hunt some Jedi!
- Features fully posable limbs, jetpack with flick missile shooting function, 2 buildable blaster pistols, holsters and detailed, metal-look armour
- Grab your pistols and get ready for battle!
- Take on the Jedi in intense battle action!
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
- Replay great battle scenes from Star Wars™: Episode II Attack of the Clones with 75109 Obi-Wan Kenobi (sold separately)
- Stands over 9” (24cm) tall
- September 5th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The Mandalorian Menace!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll cut to the chase: the helmet is the star of this set. What a beautiful sculpt! It just captures Jango Fett so well. I know The LEGO Group didn't have any control over the color scheme, but the rest of the build complements the helmet well. I especially love the way the smooth silver armor pieces on the shins and shoulders catch the light; it's just perfect. Aside from the helmet, the play value of this set is enormous. Again, part of that is because of the character: a bounty hunter with a jet pack that can chase down prey. But the execution is good. I especially appreciate that the pistols can attach to the brown holsters on his legs. So fun! I enjoy the launching missile action, too, and feel it enhances the play value... ...but it doesn't enhance the look. The jet pack looks alright from the front, but from the side or back it doesn't quite capture the iconic look of Jango's pack. Now, I must add that we're dealing with buildable action figures with the CCBS system, so there is some level of abstraction. It's just that the missile on the top seems so small. Especially from the back, the whole aparatus lacks any real bulk. I think I'm willing to take that sacrifice to enhance play value, but I will probably tinker around to make a more movie-accurate jet pack that I can switch in occasionally. One thing I will say about the back view, the dark bones against the silver makes it so that he doesn't suffer so much from bare legs syndrome. Overall, I'm really happy with this set, and can't wait to get Obi-wan to have some epic duels!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jango Fett™
- January 25th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0As close as you can get to Boba FettI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJango Fett is a fine model, but I am a Boba Fett Fan. Easy build. LQQK at the custom Boba Fett that was created for me by a talented artist.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Jango Fett™
- November 20th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0DissapointingHMSGough |Purchased for: SelfI've purchased all the figures so far. I still have to build Commander Cody. Vader was amazing, as was Obi Wan. Grievous was simply brilliant. But this one and Luke were disappointing. Jango was especially disappointing as it's the first character thus far to not have rear leg detail "calves". It makes the character look lanky. I think these characters could be a lot of fun to expand on, but please take the time to increase the quality. I'd rather have paid the $24.99 for a better Luke and a better Jango. Suggestions: Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Clone Wars Anakin, C.W. Mace WinduNovember 27, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. it can be difficult for our designers to find that perfect balance between product and price. Obviously we wish every set was as large and detailed as the Death Star but that is obviously a dream. It is good to hear though that some of our builders would be willing to have these be a bit larger.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Jango Fett™
- October 28th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0MANDOLORIAN...Snakey |I would recommend this to a friend!My favourite characters are mandolorians to start with,so I would've loved loved this if it was bad anyway...One of my favourites,this thing is fun for anyone,easy to make and looks awsome! Lego should definitely make more mandolorian sets as there always popular and amongst the coolest characters.This would be great for making a kamino obi-wan v jango battle moc, which lego still haven't made! Probably one of the best sets EVER,well for me anyway!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 19 minsWas this helpful?35Jango Fett™