Iron Man HelmetMarvel
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over $85, valid 1/10-1/27 while supplies last.*Learn more
Challenge your construction skills and evoke classic comic-book artistry with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet.
Authentic details to build and display
Capture the iconic contours and impressive details of Iron Man’s iconic helmet with LEGO bricks, special red and gold elements and glowing graphics stickers for the eyes. Standing on a sturdy base with a nameplate, this displayable building set is sure to attract attention and admiring comments wherever you place it. For an even more impressive display, place your Iron Man helmet alongside other authentic LEGO models.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a moment and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Test your creative construction superpowers with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet. If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model is for you!
- The iconic design of Iron Man’s Helmet is cleverly reproduced with LEGO® bricks and graphics stickers to evoke memories of classic Marvel Avengers movie scenes. The buildable model stands on a sturdy base with nameplate.
- Capture the iconic contours and impressive detail of Iron Man’s helmet with LEGO® bricks, red and gold elements and stickers for eyes. Looks great displayed alongside other LEGO Marvel models.
- Whether you’re a Marvel fan, a LEGO® lover or both, this 480-piece construction kit will provide you with a challenging build and absorbing escapism. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- The Iron Man Helmet measures over 7.5” (19cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 4.5” (12cm) deep. It doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every Marvel fan.
- No batteries required. This collectible LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience as 480 LEGO bricks slowly transform into a stunning display model.
- Includes high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions – so you can open the box and embark on your fascinating project without delay.
- Part of a series of LEGO® Marvel models designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will appeal to any fan of model making or comic-book culture.
- No need to use super-powers to connect and pull apart LEGO® bricks and pieces. They have reached the highest industry standards since 1958, which ensures they fit together and separate perfectly every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure this amazing display model meets the highest safety standards on planet earth (and the Marvel Universe!).
- July 7th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0As good as it getsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have read mixed reviews about this set prior to making the purchase. As a Marvel and Iron Man collector, I just got to have it. Overall the build is straightforward, can't really tell it's an Iron Man until bag 4. I was hoping this to be an UCS level set, but understand the end product at this price tag. The only thing that needs to pay close attention to is that some piece/brick only has one side of shiny gold, it needs to be positioned the right way to reveal the gold. I look forward to other Marvel helmet that may be in the works, LEGO certainly made the right call by releasing the iconic Iron Man as the first Marvel helmet. Happy building!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man Helmet
- June 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomeerstla |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat build, some interesting and challenging techniques. All comes together very nicely and looks awesome... much better in physical form. *I included build experience as ‘play experience’, so 5/5Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EasyI would recommend this to a friend!This one was set up better with each step in individual bags. I love the way it turn out.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- November 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0StarkI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving built the Star Wars Helmet 2020 Range I was really excited about getting my hands on this one and building it. So much so I built it the same day I purchased it. This may have coloured my judgement on the build as I was so excited to get started that I probably built it up in my expectations far more than it could ever meet. Safe to say I felt completely disappointed in the end product. The build technique was familiar from the Star Wars Helmets but somehow it felt like it was a really scaled down version of them. Size wise it feels to be smaller than the approximate 1/3 scale of the others and yet when put on the shelf they do seem to be fairly similar in size. I think the worst thing for me is that the stickers used for the eyes are decidedly odd. They throw the whole thing off for me and really spoil the finished look of the Helmet. So much so he has gone a low shelf tucked in with the Mech Suits as I'm not going to be doing much gloating over this finished piece. The shaping and colouring are good so it is a real shame that those eyes spoil it. Number Of Pieces: 480 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11 Build Time: 2 HoursPlay Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Iron Man Helmet