15 nations. One out-of-this world achievement.Build a legend with the exclusive new LEGO International Space Station.
For over 20 years, the International Space Station has welcomed cooperation from different nations to achieve common goals that benefit all mankind. The largest spacecraft ever built, it continues to unlock discoveries not possible on Earth—and push the boundaries of human space exploration further than ever before.
Deploy a satellite
Use a robotic arm to launch a satellite into orbit.
Dock with the shuttle
Bring in the next crew of astronauts.
Schedule a spacewalk
Send the microfigure out to perform repairs.
Destination: discoveryGet lost in space and build a piece of history with the LEGO® Ideas ISS.
A generation of explorationCelebrate 20 years of the ISS with this exclusive new LEGO® Ideas set.
More in LEGO Ideas
Meet the Fan Designer, Christoph RugeA longtime LEGO fan and builder, Christoph has a passion for space. His ISS was embraced by the fan community and selected as the perfect set to celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® Ideas.
Build and display this spectacular LEGO® Ideas 21321 ISS (International Space Station). Packed with authentic ISS details, including a posable Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints that coincide with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, this 864-piece set is a wonderful gift idea for space enthusiasts, adult LEGO fans or any experienced builder.
This awesome LEGO spaceship model comes with a display stand, a buildable mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, plus 2 astronaut microfigures to create a striking centerpiece in any room. Illustrated instructions are included, plus a 148-page booklet with fascinating ISS facts and information about the LEGO fan who created this space model kit and its LEGO designer.
The infinitely diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets are all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there is something to delightall ages.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO® Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® projects.
- Also includes a 148-page booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO® designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO® builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
- This battery-free building set offers a stress-relieving, immersive and fun creative experience. So zone out, find your building zen and enjoy some me-time constructing a wonderful display model!
- Thinking of buying this International Space Station model for a newcomer to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Adults and children will be delighted by the infinitely diverse array of collectible construction toys for display and creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, so you can be assured that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Ideas building kit for adults meets the highest global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Somewhat goodOnack | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is an overall good set, but it is kinda backheavy so it sags a bit in the back. The print on the solar panels 4x1 are a bit off on some of the tiles. Overall really nice to see LEGO yet again pick a great space set from the Ideas.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Attention to DetailBryanG | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery cool kit and easy to build. Great addition to my Lego Space CollectionPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautifully detailed setBre77 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOther than a few steps that could be moved around to make an easier building experience, the build was generally pretty good, ending on a production line assembling the 8 solar panel arms, each with eight 1x4 solar panel plates, that would have been much nicer as a larger 2x4 or 2x8 plate. But after all your hard work, you are rewarded with a fantastic detailed set with rotatable solar panels and numerous docking craft for added flare.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun, enjoyable build of a great modelNotabob | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a bit of a space nerd, I've been looking forward to this set since I found out it was coming. My five year old son loves LEGO as well, so I thought it would be fun for him to get involved in the build. Well, with a bit of assistance from me (mainly squeezing bricks for proper fit), he ended up building about 60-70% of it. So yes - the build is not that difficult. At the same time, it's challenging enough to be entertaining and definitely more than just a quick LEGO fix. In addition to being a fun build, it also allows for lots of opportunity for education. He loved learning about different modules, which country contributed what, etc. The finished model is surprisingly accurate, and while it's definitely not a swoosh-it-around toy, it's a great display model. The stand is plenty sturdy and the ability to display the various spacecraft on it (and the custom-printed plaque) were very welcome. Overall - a great set, great value for the price, and highly recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55International Space Station