Add iconic Star Wars™ characters to your collection with the LEGO® Star Wars 75226 Inferno Squad Battle Pack. Featuring a TIE fighter style speeder with stud shooters and space for a minifigure, plus 3 Inferno Squad Agents and brave heroine Iden Versio, any fan will love to expand their LEGO Star Wars universe with this collectible construction toy.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Iden Versio and 3 Inferno Squad Agents.
- Features a TIE fighter inspired speeder with 2 stud shooters and space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters, a stud blaster rifle and a stud rocket launcher.
- Play out exciting scenes as you help the Imperial troopers track down the Rebels.
- All characters in this set are new for January 2019.
- Speeder building toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- January 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dang good setRp60 |I would recommend this to a friend!This set surprised me with a quality build up and awesome figuresPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack
- January 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Iconic.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe inferno squad is by far the only good thing that came from battlefront 2. Their story is captivating and shows not every imperial soldier believed in the cause. This set is exactly what you think. Its every member of that elite squad of stormtrooper special forces. The minifigures have great detail and they set themselves apart from the rest of the imperial army with their red markings. The speeder bike is also another great inclusion that can be used for display or play very easily. The only minor complaint i have for this set is that Iden has no helmet to wear and the others dont have their hair for when you take their helmets off. I know Iden is the main character in the game but the others were just as important and they all had completely different identities from the others. It just wouldve been nice to have helmets and hair for all of them. Other than that one minor gripe. This is one of the best battlepacks ive seen since the clone wars.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack
- February 16th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Decent PackEkhagim |I would recommend this to a friend!A decent battle pack. Haven't played Battlefront, but did recognize the figures as being from Inferno squad. The figures are great, though I don't like the stud shooters; would have prefered actual blasters. That said, at least two of the troopers have buildable weapons (even if they include the accursed stud shooters). Quite like the speeder, as well. Has a little bit of a TIE fighter look to it. Overall, I would still recommend it, as the characters and speeder are unique!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack
- April 8th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0At Least Its NewI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: No stickers. Decent set of figures with some good reuses. So-So: 8 cent per part means it isn't a value but it isn't bad either. Cons: The vehicle is not impressive. It is ugly and really doesn't fit with the source. Seems like they could have just done elite speeder bikes or something actually from the game.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Inferno Squad™ Battle Pack