Boost your LEGO® Star Wars™ collection with the Imperial Trooper Battle Pack. This set features an Imperial walker with space on top for a minifigure, posable legs, two laser cannons and elevating stud shooters and a stud blaster storage clip, plus four minifigures each armed with a stud blaster.
- Includes four minifigures: two Imperial Death Troopers and two Stormtroopers.
- Features a walker with posable legs, two laser cannons and elevating stud shooters, a stud blaster storage clip and space on top for a minifigure.
- Jump on the walker, arm your weapons and get ready to move out!
- Weapons include four stud blasters and extra ammo.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Play out action-packed scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Combine with the 75164 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack for great Star Wars: Rogue One adventures.
- Walker measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- December 22nd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome minifigures for a battle packI would recommend this to a friend!These are the best minifigures for a battle pack in years, in my opinion. The Stormtroopers look awesome to me and the fact you get two of them makes it easier to get a lot of them. They can also be used to recreate scenes from the original trilogy, so that's great as well! The Imperial Death Troopers have amazing prints and a nice mold for their helmets. They don't come with the cloth piece around their neck, like in Krennic's Imperial shuttle, but I don't think that takes away too much from the great look of the minifigures. The walker you get in this set doesn't look too great to me. I think the body looks too much like a block and it's hard to put the legs in a different position without making the thing lose its stability. I do like the turnable cannons with integrated stud shooters though. And the most important thing to a battle pack are the minifigures anyway. If you want to know my full thoughts about this set, you can search for "StarWarStuds" on the Internet and watch the review I made on it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Trooper Battle Pack
- May 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Odd choice for Walker DesignLKnight |I would recommend this to a friend!A Mobile Assault Walker would probably look better alongside these minifigs. You can use the pieces to build something along those lines (pic included of an example). Still not a fan of the new blasters but that's easily fixed. Other than that it's a pretty decent set, if a bit costlyPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Trooper Battle Pack
- February 17th, 2017Average rating1out of 5 stars1.015 dollars is too muchEthan411 |Normally I would buy these in bulk, however the price hike is making me reconsider. The fact that the previous battle packs were going for 13 dollars was already pricey I don't know why lego thinks it's fair to charge 15 dollars for these. Overall I would say that the set itself is fine, not outstanding but not sub par either. I would suggest waiting until the price goes down closer to 10 dollars on amazon than buying one from lego directly. Especially if you plan on getting more than one.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Imperial Trooper Battle Pack
- April 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Deploy the Garissons!- KrennicI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, were can I start off, the set if of course one of Legos's best battle packs. Lots of pros to this set, love that lego made the Death Troopers available in a cheap price, I know alot of us have been waiting for this set. I and other fans are dissapointed that it cant be a entire death trooper pack, but with regular storm troopers, you can never have too much! ;) I noticed that the walker in this set is not CANON, but something about the rotating turrets on the sides are so cool. I guess lego got that from the turrets on the Imperial hovertank. But I can tell lego is working on a shoretrooper battle pack which could be very great. This set is a perfect starter for any imperial army. personally I would use the death troopers for the sets recommended down below. In all I think this is a great cheap build with a simple but cool vehicle. I say a nine out of ten build. But I, like many other fans suggest the removal of the "EVIL" stud shooters. In the end I would like to thank the Star wars team at Lego for such a great build!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Trooper Battle Pack