Play out Imperial law-enforcing scenarios with this imposing LEGO® Star Wars 75207 Imperial Patrol Battle Pack. Featuring a speeder with stud shooters, an Emigration Officer, Recruitment Officer and 2 Imperial Patrol Troopers, this Star Wars toy has everything your budding Imperial officer needs to keep their Star Wars minifigure collection under control!
- Includes 4 minifigures: an Imperial Recruitment Officer, Imperial Emigration Officer and 2 Imperial Patrol Troopers.
- Features a speeder with a minifigure seat and 2 stud shooters.
- Also includes 4 stud blasters for the minifigures.
- Speeder measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- April 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incoming Imperial PatrolI would recommend this to a friend!With Solo: A Star Wars Story on the horizon this battle pack gives a great tease about what the Empire was like early in it's reign. (Spoilers - there were very boring jobs) There's at least 4 new troopers coming in Solo and the Imperial Patrol Trooper is included here. The new helmet mould looks like something between a Clone Trooper and a Stormtrooper, and it's very detailed. The Imperial Recruitment Officer looks similar to the one seen in the teaser trailer talking to Han Solo. He's a simple minifigure but good if you want to expand your Imperial officer collection. (Clearly not every officer got to blow up planets) Finally the Imperial Emigration Officer is a female, diversifying the ranks nicely. She's got a reversible headpiece - one side calm, the other quite angry. The only disappointment is that all the Imperials come with stud-shooters rather than blaster pistols. The speeder you can briefly glimpse in the teaser trailer and it looks pretty accurate in LEGO form. The only slight issue is that the Patrol Trooper should be able to sit on the speeder rather than stand. For those who want to collect an ever-expanding range of Imperial officers or just want one set from Solo then this is a great place to start.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Patrol Battle Pack
- May 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great but one critiqueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the figures and the build in this set but my one problem that goes for all of these is the inclusion of stud shooters. I always find my self replacing them with the blasters in my collection but I’m running out of them. I would buy so many more battlepacks if they had molded blasters and so would a lot of people. Would you guys add them to the sets along with stud shooters? Don’t let this distract you from the fact that this a must have set for anyone who wants to build an army.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Imperial Patrol Battle Pack
- June 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego does it again.I would recommend this to a friend!Where do I start. The minifigure selection is great, I love the 2 Patrol troopers, and the female immigration officer, but I am a bit tired from the gray officers. The set it self, very good build. This is what I expect from a battle pack. Not some poorly made down Republic Gunship, or some base where u can shoot from, or turrets! I expect a good speeder, or something, that you can actually have fun with! It isn't really fun to play with a regular turret, there is nothing to do for kids. I am 14, but this speeder still entertains me very much, and go along very well with a MOC, or a battle.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Patrol Battle Pack
- October 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stop those speeders! ReallyChrisH73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot a bad battle pack and at a reasonable price. The new trooper figures are great and you can always use two new Imperial officers so the mini figures are bang on for this set. The bike build is good and not really a challenge, the scale is good and the set goes well with Han's speeder. No stickers which is great but the flickfire blasters are not my favourite, I'd prefer LEGO to add the standard plastic blasters as an optional extra to give the purchaser the choice. Other than that it has playability and is at a reasonable price point in my opinion. Looking forward to the new sets.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Patrol Battle Pack