Mark 20 years of LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toys with this 75262 Imperial Dropship – 20th Anniversary Edition! This minifigure-packed building toy features a reinterpretation of the original 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and features an opening cockpit, detachable troop transport platform at the back and weapon storage clips. This building toy comes with 4 LEGO Star Wars minifigures plus a bonus reproduction Han Solo minifigure from 2000 on a detachable display stand.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures for creative play: 3 Stormtroopers, a Shadow Trooper and bonus 20th anniversary Han Solo on a detachable display stand.
- Features an Imperial Dropship construction toy set with an opening cockpit for the Shadow Trooper to sit, a detachable platform at the back for the Stormtroopers and clips to store their weapons.
- Weapons include 4 stud blasters for the troopers and Han Solo's original blaster.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle is a reinterpretation of the 7667 Imperial Dropship from 2008 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars construction playset for builders of any age.
- The Stormtroopers and Shadow Troopers have a new-for-April-2019 helmet design.
- Original Han Solo minifigure is a faithful reproduction from 2000 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector centerpiece.
- Play out exciting building-brick adventures from the Star Wars™ universe.
- Imperial Dropship building toy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Good Remake for an Already Good SetLegoLifetimeFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard Lego was remaking the iconic battle pack from 2008, I knew immediately I was going to buy it. I own three of the 2008 version, and it's one of my most favorite sets. I honestly didn't expect this set to be better than the older version, but I was wrong. Everything that was annoying about the old set (like how you couldn't store all the guns on the ship) was fixed in this updated version. Now, the platform doesn't swing around but is locked into the ship so it looks much better. There is space to store every gun as well. Speaking of the guns, they are my only complaint. I do not like the new bulky blasters that come with most battlepacks. I didn't expect this one to have them though, since it was $20 and a 20th Anniversary Set. Unfortunately, Lego decided to include them in this set. Though I have that one complaint, it doesn't take down my overall rating of this set. I would recommend buying it. It is good for display (it's sitting in my room right now) and it's good for play (I already took it for a test drive around the house, trust me, it's really playable).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Its good but could be betterBeaglebrolife | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I think it was an improved build from 2007 and the mini-figs were steller but I feel like the build was lacking and wish it was a bit bigger and and had guns on it and stud shooters stink and there could have been a little side build in it. But overall was a good battle back.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in 21 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Decent build but...SuperSauron | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI bought this set recently because I have a lot of nostalgia for the original. After building the set I was amazed at how small the set was it can literally fit in the palm of my hand. I find the price of 249 sek to be outragous and unfair for only 125 pieces, yes the set does have a few larger pieces but those do not justify that high a price. Even though such a price is incredibly bad the set is very cute and has a very nice play feature. the minifigures are all amazing. I hope you found my review helpfull in any decisions!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition
- in 16 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0MehBlueRobot | 25-34I understand this is a remake of an old set, but I'm not sure if it was worthy of re-issue. The biggest draw of this set was getting stormtroopers. But now that the minifigures are equipped with stud shooters, it loses a bit if the appeal for me. The vehicle itself is reminiscent of an old Space theme set, but doesn't resemble much from the Star Wars universe. And the price point should resemble that of a Battle Pack. Again, I got it for the stormtroopers and little else.Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Imperial Dropship™ – 20th Anniversary Edition