Transport TIE Fighters into battle against the rebels with the LEGO® Star Wars™ Imperial Assault Carrier. Open the cockpit, load up a minifigure and then grab the lifting handle ready for flight. Push the triggers to release the 4 mini-scale TIE Fighters and join the battle with the twin spring-loaded shooters and rotating gun turret with dual stud blaster. Access the missile storage bay and ammo cargo boxes when supplies run low, and once the rebels have been defeated, reattach the TIE Fightersand get ready for the next exciting mission. Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons: Agent Kallus, Imperial Officer, Sabine Wren in Mandalorian outfit and 2 TIE Pilots, plus an Imperial Astromech Droid.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons: Agent Kallus, Imperial Officer, Sabine Wren in Mandalorian outfit and 2 Pilots, plus an Imperial Astromech Droid
- Features a lifting handle, opening cockpit with space for a minifigure, lift-off fuselage with detailed interior, missile storage bay with extra missiles, cargo box with extra ammo, twin spring-loaded shooters, rotating gun turret with dual stud blaster gun, and 4 mini-scale TIE Fighters with release function (cockpit does not fit minifigure)
- Weapons include 3 blaster pistols, Sabine’s 2 Mandalorian blasters and Kallus’ weapon
- Astromech Droid features a clear dome element
- Load up, grab the handle and take off!
- Launch the TIE Fighters and engage the rebels
- Fire the twin spring-loaded shooters!
- Rotate the gun turret into position and fire!
- Rearm with the extra ammo
- Lift off the fuselage for easy access
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series!
- Imperial Assault Carrier (with TIE Fighters attached) measures over 5” (14cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- Each TIE Fighter measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- July 15th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0pavlrach | 14-18This Lego was quite enjoyable whilst I was building it but it needs some adjustments to the wings because the way they attach is not very secure; what I'm trying to say is that the wings kept going on the side not in the right place. Also the back engine kept falling off. Otherwise I really enjoyed it!July 18, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServiceWe're really sorry to hear your new Imperial Assault Carrier™'s wings and engine are not cooperating! I was able to play with the set we have in our office and did not experience any stability issues. I would recommend rebuilding the set and taking care to ensure the bricks are snug together. If you run into trouble during the build please don't hesitate to reach out to our helpful customer service advisors who are more than happy to assist.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 7 hrsWas this helpful?35Imperial Assault Carrier™
- May 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very GoodDarthMcMaul | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was very good, and I liked the handle to lift it. It was a good set, but the mini figures were 4 star.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Assault Carrier™
- August 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Solid SetMisrule | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building it and it was challenging to put togetherPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 2 hrs 18 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Assault Carrier™
- April 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice addition to the LEGO Star Wars Rebals lineblindsite1 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great, includes 6 minifigures including a Sabin in battle gear and Commander Callous figure. The mini tie fighters are easy to build and the carrier is also cool. Any Star Wars LEGO fan will enjoy adding this set to their collection. Build on>Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial Assault Carrier™