Play out scenes from ice-planet Hoth with this LEGO® Star Wars 75203 Hoth Medical Chamber set. This foldout model has everything a budding medic needs to treat Rebel soldiers, including an opening bacta tank with space for Luke Skywalker, a rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and a selection of medical tools. This LEGO brick recreation of Echo Base's infirmary from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back also includes a Princess Leia minifigure and 2 medical droids.
- Includes 2 LEGO® minifigures: Princess Leia in Hoth decoration and Luke Skywalker, plus 2-1B and FX-7 droids.
- Features an opening bacta tank with space for a minifigure, turning FX-7 medical assistance droid, rotating examination chair, bed, wash station and drawers.
- Accessory elements include syringes, a bottle, cup and a pair of scissors.
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Medical chamber (opened out) measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- February 8th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0I dunno...LegoDaddyo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI built this with my 6 year old--well out of the age recommendations--and have build enough of these with my children that have required additional engineering that I am now adding a review. I am surprised that the reviews are as good as they are...this is a great concept, but it is clear that lego cut some corners with this set. Lego has added blocks where they aren't necessary, and has skimped in places where they are needed. An example of this is the Bacta tank that is always falling over...I dug through my kids' legos and added a 1x4 flat support along the bottom, which helps but doesn't completely solve the problem. Another issue is that the center support for the black medical droid was not long enough to fit into the base provided...solved by removing some of the droid's hidden (!) hardware...A third problem, also encountered with the Darth Vader transformation set and the Duel at Naboo, is that the spacing on the bottom flat panels is very tight. I understand that it is not a perfect world and that lego is trying to hit certain price point with their sets, but it is ridiculous that the center support for the black medical droid can't be 2 mm longer, the flat bottom panels can't have another row of studs. For anyone who doubts my building acumen, I have built these sets for 30 years and am quite comfortable with them. I will say in closing that the days of the large bottom panel that came with the Castle and Pirate sets of old are sorely missed and that a production solution for lego would be to use more recycled materials than they are (found in their own sustainability report).February 12, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with your set. It does sound like a little troubleshooting is in order. If you take apart the set and rebuild it, you should have better results. And you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service if you need a hand.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Hoth™ Medical Chamber
- August 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hoth Medical BayLegoBuilderOwen2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of my favorites in this wave. The build was quick and easy and it has great capacity for play and display. When you are not using this set it folds up to fit in a box or on a shelf which is great for people that don't have much room to display there legos. This is also a great set because it shows an iconic scene from Star Wars Episode 5. My two criticism's however is that some times the bacta tank will fall over although you can fix that just by placing any white or gray piece on top to hold it closed. My other problem is that the medical droid has a loose connection between his legs and body but that might just be my set. Overall this is a great set for kids and collectors alike and I certainly enjoyed it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hoth™ Medical Chamber
- April 16th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value -vs- Price: Hoth Medical Chamberbubbasmack | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set at my local Walmart on sale for $21.00; what a deal! But lets discus the Value of this set first. First off, this set includes some very nice minifigs: Leia, Luke, a 2-1B medical droid, and an FX-7 medical droid. Bacta Tank Luke being the rarest of these minifigs. This set also includes three exam areas: a bed, an exam table/bed, and the famous Bacta Tank. As far as Value, I give it a 5 out of 5, mostly because of the rare Luke Skywalker, 2-1B medical droid, and the three different exam areas. This set also has a pretty good build, but something to lock the set closed would have been nice, but that's just a nitpick. Now for the best part: Price! The price of this set is $29.99, and you get 255 pieces; the set should really be $24.99, but what can you do. So I give it a 4 out of 5. Some people complain about the price, but I have to conclude that the value of this set slightly outweighs the price. Value wins! Although, I would recommend buying this set on sale if you can, but if you have money to spend, go for it. Thanks for reading.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hoth™ Medical Chamber
- December 25th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0hoth medical chamberguzzy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!the major reason i bought this set was because it is a location. i really like the ships, but i like the sets where tou have somewhere to display your minifigures. the medical droid is pretty cool and i was happy to get this version of luke and my second leia minifigure. i hated the ninjago control panels. those kind of pieces are scarce because most are being used in my resistance base soi had to take some out. other than that, this is a nice little set with some cool minifigures. thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets to be released again.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hoth™ Medical Chamber