Give little builders an invitation to a fabulous party at the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447) playset. Kids who like nothing more than hanging out with friends will love pretending to help Henry celebrate his birthday with his buddies.
The delight is in the detail
With lots of play starters, plus 3 mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, this LEGO Friends set lets kids use their creativity to come up with fun friendship stories. They can bash the piñata for kids and release the candy, join their friends on the gazebo’s spinning dancefloor or sail around the lake in the elegant swan boat. It also has a wealth of cute accessories, such as LEGO balloons, a kite with a flexible tail and a nut for the squirrel, to help fire the imaginative play.
Everyone is welcome to play
Introduce little builders to the world of Heartlake City, where children will find friends who are just like them and where every kid's invited to join in the fun.
- Do you know a child who loves celebrating? Make their day with the creative gift of LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Park (41447)! Packed with features, it gives kids hours of imaginative friendship play.
- This set comes with 3 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls and 1 micro-doll, plus a squirrel figure, so there's loads of role-play to be had with this birthday gift for kids.
- From pounding the piñata to boogying on the dancefloor, kids can recreate their favorite party activities. If the fun gets too much, they can cool off with a boat ride on the lake.
- Kids will fall for the cute details. The piñata is packed with candy; the kite has a flexible tail; and the dancefloor has a spinning function so the mini-dolls look like they’re dancing.
- The ideal birthday present for kids aged 6+, this set also makes a great special occasion gift or just-because treat. Clear instructions mean little building experience is required.
- Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep, this 432-piece set packs loads of play into neat dimensions.
- Heartlake City gifts for kids are filled with realistic details to help kids play out real-world scenarios and explore their passions with the very best of friends.
- The building components of this LEGO® new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- This popular LEGO® toy is tested to the max to make sure it meets rigorous global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeSmorak90 |I would recommend this to a friend!Gave this to my daughter because she just like the rest of my family is obsessed with LEGO’s. My daughter had a blast building this Heartland city park Lego set. She’s seven and it didn’t seem to challenging for her to build. The directions are very easy to read. She had it built in about and hour and played with it the rest of the day.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My daughter has so much fun!I would recommend this to a friend!I sat down to build this set with my daughter who is 8. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the bags come numbered in order with all the pieces you need for each section. The instructions were easy for my daughter to follow and she only needed me to find her the pieces and guide her on placement slightly. She really liked that she was mostly able to do it herself. It took about an hour from start to finish for her to have the whole set together. When she was done she started playing on it immediately. It's really cute and she spent a good while playing. It's a good value for the price considering she plays with it daily for hours and is already begging for the other sets. I definitely reccomend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of funSheena84 |I would recommend this to a friend!My six year old absolutely loves her Heartland City park Lego set and has spent hours putting it together. I love that she can work on it semi independently since the directions are given with pictures. The more complicated parts required my help which was great as I myself thought the set was neat. It also gave us an opportunity to spend quality time together. An older child would have no problem completing the setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Fun FunI would recommend this to a friend!Easy to read assembly instructions. Assembly was pretty easy. Really enjoy playing with this. Highly recommend getting itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Park