- Hard to Find Items
- Haunted House
The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!
- Add to your LEGO® Monster Fighters Collection with the first official LEGO® Haunted House!
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre's Bride, Zombie chef and butler
- Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
- Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
- First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
- Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table!
- Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office!
- Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor!
- Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
- Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains!
- Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep
- October 15th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An awesome Halloween Decoration and ToyDocsteel | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My fiance and her kids (both college age) had done some of the LEGO setups in the past from the Architecture series. Being a bit less high-brow myself I opted for the idea of using the Haunted House as a decoration for the dining table. This set is simply pure LEGO fun and genius; the hinged design should be the standard as it allows sets to have more of a decorative use when not in use. We opted to get two of the large grey sheets and cut them to go under the two halves to help stabilize and open the house and provide a base for other surrounding pieces (see photos). As always, price is a bit steep but the fun factor and decorative value more than makes up for it as everyone will stop to take a look. The only downside is you _will_ be tempted to get more of the "Monster Fighters" series as they make great additions to the house; the Vampire Hearse is a must in my opinion! Sets and Pieces in use here: Haunted House The Vampyre Hearse The Zombies The Werewolf The Swamp Creature Misc: Mummy, skeleton, alien queen and grey, 2 large grey base sheets Note to designers: Please consider adding in two "base" pieces to the set; this is cheap and *very* useful! Oh and why is there no black cat piece for such an awesome set?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- August 5th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of Lego's Best!!!Jetblast | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!The Haunted House is an amazing set. It is both fun and challenging to build. The fun part of displaying and playing with the Haunted House is not necessarily in its functionality (although it was a great idea to make it open on hinges), but is in its details. My daughter and I both love Halloween and the Haunted House is the perfect center piece for the Monster Fighters theme. To add a little functionality, we modified the top spire by making the top of it rotate. For anyone so interested, here's the pieces we used: 1. One 2X2 turntable plate (which includes the 2X2 square base and round 2X2 spinner which snaps into the base). 2. One black 4X4 plate. 3. Two black 1X2 flat plates. 4. Two black 1X4 flat plates. 5. One medium grey sign post with a 2X2 base. 6. One black 1X1 conical-shaped round brick. Build the spire exactly as directed by the instructions, except do not add the hand rails and round corner elements to the top of the spire. Instead, install these onto the black 4X4 plate which will serve as the top piece of the spire. In the center of black 4X4 plate, connect the sign post with the 2X2 base and add the black 1X1 conical-shaped round brick to the top of the sign post, this will serve as your spinner mechanism. On top of the spire, place the 2X2 turntable plate in the center of the top of the spire, then add the two 1X2 and 1X4 black plates around the edges of the turntable (this fills in the gaps so that it looks like one solid piece). Now attach your black 4X4 plate with hand rails, round corner pieces, and spinner to the turntable. You now have a spinning spire top that you can attach your ghosts and other flying monsters to and spin them around like they are flying around the spire of the house (particularly fun to do at night when the ghosts are glowing). As you can see from the pictures, we also made our own Headless Horseman. Another challenge for the brave Monster Fighters to tackle!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- January 7th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really lives up to your expectations!I would recommend this to a friend!This was my first large Lego set and I took my time to decide what to buy. I had spent a lot of time looking at reviews of previously released Lego sets and it was the the well balanced building challenge and play-ability that helped me choose this Haunted House set. The building process does take some time but it is a lot of repetition so it is not too difficult. Although the price was high, you get a great design that allows the Haunted House to look great as a closed Lego building display and when you open the Haunted House, it becomes like a doll's house type playset. Some of the larger Lego playsets do not offer this - as this is usually a floor by floor take apart model or otherwise it is a building playset which can't close into a proper building (where it looks more like theatre staging). The details of each haunted house room is great and has good details throughout. Once you have built it, it is an impressive display and inspecting the exterior to interior time and time again, you know you have got yourself one of the finest Lego houses ever released! If you are planning to buy a large Lego set, this is one you should seriously consider.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- September 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Haunted HouseCjlegopaly | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is perfect for a small Halloween display. I had fun building The model. I had added other minis to the house.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House