Sinestro has stolen Green Lantern’s lantern and whisked it away to his home planet of Korugar. Launch a recovery mission with Green Lantern, in his ultra-fast construct spaceship and super-jumping Space Batman™! But evil Sinestro has built a cage around the lantern and is guarding it with his staff. Fire the 2 powerful stud shooters and turn the rear control to activate 2 devastating spring-loaded shooters. Spring into action with Space Batman™ on the Super Jumper to topple Sinestro and explode the cage. With victory assured, leap out of the cockpit and reclaim the lantern! Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Green Lantern, Space Batman™ and Sinestro.
- Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Green Lantern, Space Batman™ and Sinestro
- Construct spaceship features an opening cockpit, 2 stud shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters with rear control and translucent green elements
- Cage features a plinth for the lantern and explode function
- Accessories include Space Batman’s space wings and exclusive new Super Jumper and Sinestro’s translucent yellow power staff
- Green Lantern, Space Batman™ and Sinestro are all-new LEGO® minifigures and exclusive to this set!
- Place Green Lantern in the cockpit and launch into orbit
- Gear up Space Batman™ with the cool space wings
- Target Sinestro with the dual stud shooter
- Turn the rear control to activate the spring-loaded shooters
- Spring open the cage with Space Batman™ on the Super Jumper!
- Reclaim the lantern and place Sinestro in the cage
- Construct spaceship measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Cage measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- December 31st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Green Lantern Vs SinestroI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThough I am not an avid DC fan, I saw this set and knew i couldn't leave it out from my collection of comic characters. The fact that you got three key characters (although Space Batman seems a random one to throw in) from the DC universe as well as the ship, and for very little cost, was great. Only downside for the characters was that while Sinestro had an axe construct, Green Lantern himself didn't have anything to show for his power. The addition of a Warhammer construct to match Sinestro's axe would have been good to see/have. though i expect this would be achievable through other spare parts for those who have a larger collection. As is usual for this type of product, the packaging had great detail prints of the contents and the parts themselves are all to the usual high standard with a couple unique parts with Green Lantern related decals and the unique Space suit of Batman. The build was straight forward for all of the parts in this set. I found the functionality of the chamber that conatined the Green Lantern was clever, by shooting the shield at the top, you can release the door to reclaim the Lantern from Sinestro The ship was really well designed, with 2 different types of guns that fire with a good distance too. One set has the stud guns, while the underside has the larger missile launchers. The tail wings are also adjustable which adds to play experience when the ship is being 'flown' Overall, a great product that is certainly worth the money and looks great as a display piece and could offer a lot of fun through playPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
- February 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of My Favorite Builds YetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just recently got back into LEGO after getting away from it when I became "too old" for such things as an adolescent. In the last couple of months I've collected about 40 sets and this one is arguably my favorite build so far! The space ship is really well designed and looks very cool. The weapons really fire and they're quite effective. My finger slipped and I accidentally fired one of the larger missiles, launching it across the room. Anyway, I design software for a living, so I've come to really appreciate things that are very well thought out and have a clever design behind them and this set screams that. I'm very impressed with it and highly recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
- January 20th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Green Lantern has Arrivedmccool |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard that LEGO would be making a set which includes Green Lantern, I was so excited! When the set finally arrived to me, I built it so gleefully! To start off, the minifigures are excellent. When the first green lantern fig came out, (San Diego Comicon) I was so bummed he wasn't available to the general public, but when I built mine, I just sat there staring at the green lantern minifigure that I had finally gotten. The Sinestro minifig is also quite pleasing. His colours are interesting, as well as his yellow weapon is quite unique and fitting to his LEGO persona. While lastly the Space-Batman; he is quite cool as well. I was somewhat iffy on his space wings due them being out of thin plastic. Yet they got my approval so it was all good. Yet the overall Batman minifigure is nice because of his space suit printing, so its a nice/new print for Batman. Then onto the set... Sinestro's cage is quite cool. It holds Green lantern's power source, or a figure alone. And when the disc is shot with an object the cage releases whatever is inside! Then the biggest part is Green Lantern's jet: the jet doesn't have an underbelly, more or less rounded hull, so its somewhat half a jet. yet the top is cool due to the illuminating colour schemes of different shades of clear and solid green. There are some flick missiles as a nice touch, so the design is quite greeting to DC fans. Yet the only con is no underbelly/hull. overall this is an excellent set. It is an easy build. New pieces, and colours, as well as some extremely new exciting figures to add to the superheroes collection! 10/10Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
- September 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Green Lantern & Batman Vs SinestroI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set because of Sinestro and Green Lantern . Green Lantern was a minifig that fans of Dc were waiting for since forever and he didn't disappoint, Sinestro; Sinister as ever, and the New Batman was awesome too. I was surprised at how good the spaceship was, It is one of the best Vehicles from the Dc and Marvel Lego Themes. Overall, this is a fun set to play with and for collectors.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsWas this helpful?55Green Lantern vs. Sinestro