Whether you’re creating a street scene, castle, or something of your own imagination, this gray-colored 48x48-stud baseplate is the perfect starting point for building, displaying, and playing with your LEGO® creations.
- Measures 48x48 studs or 15'' (38cm) x 15'' (38cm)
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection!
91% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.2out of 5 stars
- March 16th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good if you need itkmw66 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI collect the Lego mini-figures. Bought a baseplate (grey) to have them in one group. Putting them along the edge was acceptable for most of them, but there were many that did not fit as easily as others, hard to put some of them on the plate because their accessories would become undone from the figure easily. I did display them in ice cube trays until I got to many, and another way was putting them on rulers and then sticking the ruler to the closet and door frame which was cute until I got to many and ran out of frame space. The base is a good place but not perfect.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Gray Baseplate
- November 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for display!Tozz |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI collect minifigures and putting them on a shelf wasn't an option. I took a photo frame from Ikea and sticked the base plate with double-sided tape. So I can easily use the plate later for another project.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- June 6th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is an essential.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have used the 5 baseplates that I own about 50 to 100 times, literally. They are so useful to build mosaics (which I build often). I have built mosaics for Sherlock Holmes, Culver's restaurant, Pepsi, Costco, RDO Truck Centers, and many others. They are also useful for building sculptures on. I have built a giant 1 ft. tall x 2 ft. wide Wells Fargo Stagecoach, a 1 and a half Winnie the Pooh and a large chef. The baseplates were very useful for these purposes. Most of my sculptures are made up of 2,000 to 6,000 bricks, so they are very heavy. These keep my things together. Thank you for making these, LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
- February 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excelent and Usefull PieceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the Gray Baseplate Lego for its size, which I understood to be suitable for putting on my Lego Speed Champions. I'm 5 at the moment. They did very well! There is enough room for 3 Lego Speed Champions. Good build quality. I recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gray Baseplate
Shop more like this: