Gorilla Grodd is causing havoc in Gotham City as he seeks his morning banana fix! The gigantic gorilla is leaping on the truck, sending crates of bananas flying and almost breaking the vehicle in half. Hurry to save the terrified driver with Batman™ and his awesome Bat-Mech. Launch a triple LEGO® Super Heroes counter-attack by firing the net and stud shooters. Face off against mighty Gorilla Grodd with The Flash, evading the evil beast’s grabbing fists and Captain Cold and his Devastating Ice Shooter. Swoop unseen into battle with Wonder Woman in her Invisible Jet with spring-loaded missiles, then send Batman™ leaping off the top of the Mech with the Super Jumper to bring down Gorilla Grodd! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: The Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman™, Captain Cold and truck driver, plus a Gorilla Grodd figure.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: The Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman™, Captain Cold and truck driver, plus a Gorilla Grodd figure
- Bat-Mech features giant bat wings, posable arms and legs, net shooter, 2 stud shooters and cockpit with Super Jumper launch mode
- Invisible Jet features an opening cockpit, ‘invisible’ flame exhausts and 2 spring-loaded missiles
- Truck features drivers cabin, crates of bananas and collapse mode
- Includes Batman’s Super Jumper and Captain Cold’s Devastating Ice Shooter
- Gorilla Grodd and Captain Cold are all-new LEGO® minifigures and exclusive to this set!
- Wonder Woman minifigure features cool new decoration
- Leap on the collapsible truck with Gorilla Grodd to send banana crates flying!
- Fire the Bat-Mech’s net and stud shooters
- Avoid the grabbing fists of Gorilla Grodd
- Fly unseen into battle with Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet
- Bring down Gorilla Grodd with super-jumping Batman™!
- Bat-Mech measures over 7” (18cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- Invisible Jet measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Gorilla Grodd stands over 2” (7cm) tall
- July 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tremble before GRODD!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfstarting off this set is great for it's variety of minifigures. 5 minifigures including a big fig. the minifigures consist of new 52 batman and wonder woman,flash, classic captain cold and gorrila grodd. these minifigures are a must have if you are a flash fan. the build is awesometacular!! The bat-mech has good amount of features, I got carried away with the net shooter. the not-so invisible jet is pretty longer than i expected. I love the blue flames. the banana truck is awesome to play with. I used it as a weapon for grodd to throw it at the bat-mech. overall this is a really good set to play with or to display because of the bat-mech's posable joints. I would recomend this to a friend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas
- February 13th, 2015Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Close, but no bananaPurchased for: SelfI'm a big LEGO DC Comics fan. And I was very excited about the 2015 releases. This is the last of the sets that I picked up. And that is both because of the price point, and the content. The set consists of 4 build bags plus the Gorilla Grodd big fig bag. The set starts out great! Bag 1 is the Banana Truck which has a very nice European design to it. The truck has great play value with opening doors, removable crate, and a ratcheted joint in the center. So you can make it appear to be damaged. Though I am usually not a fan of stickers, in this case they really add to the truck, with the fun little dancing banana character design. Also in Bag 1 are the driver, Flash, and Captain Cold minifigs. The minifigs are well detailed. Including the banana truck driver. I just wish they would have painted the yellow boots on the Flash minifig's legs. Bag 2 contains the Invisible Jet and Wonder Woman. Frankly the design of the Invisible Jet is what almost made me pass on this set. While the clear wings and parts are great, the jet barely looks like a plane. It needs more of a body and 2 more tail fins. The Wonder Woman figure is the same New 52 design seen in the Lego Batman 3 video game. And, like the flash, has a double sided head. Bags 3 and 4 contain the Bat-Mech and Batman with the new cowl design. The Bat-Mech is too much like Lego set 4526 Super Heroes Batman Set, only all in black. The Bat Mech does have an interesting chest design to hold the minifigure with and opening front cockpit hatch. The Batman minifig is the one seen in the Lego Batman 3 Video game. Last is the Gorilla Grodd big figure. I must confess pictures do not due the figure justice. It is very well sculpted. And the bottoms of the hands are hollow squares that you can slide a minfig's legs into. Overall, this is a nice set. However, since we already have multiple Batman vehicle sets, I wish they left Batman and the Bat Mech out of this set. I would rather have seen the number of parts in bags 3 and 4 from this set go toward building a bigger, better looking Invisible Jet. The Batman minifig could have been replaced with any other from the recent video game. For example Doctor Fate, who looked amazing in the Lego Batman 3 video game as a minifig. And wouldn't require a vehicle.May 8, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you so much for your awesome review. It seems that you really are a great LEGO Super Heroes Fan. We love to hear feedback like this from our fans, and we will be sure to pass along this information to the team. The team really wanted to show the DC™ Super Heroes in this set along with the capabilities of doing Super Hero deeds by helping the banana truck delivery not get all of his inventory eaten by Grodd™.Play Experience4.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas
- January 3rd, 2015Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Too Much BatmanCorgs |Purchased for: SelfThis set, although fun, is really lacking in effort for Wonder Woman. This set isn't even about Batman and here he is with this enormous mech that's barely relevant and yet Wonder Woman has this tiny invisible jet, if we can even call it that. The size and energy put into designing her jet should be something akin to the "Darkseid Invasion" set. A lot of people have been looking forward to the Wonder Woman invisible jet and this little one is just a huge disappointment. Other than that, it's a decent set.
Response from LEGO SHOPMay 5, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for review. This set we really were trying to encompass a Justice League effort to stop Gorilla Grodd and Captain Cold™. As we have not only Batman™, but Wonder Woman™ and the Flash™ trying to save the day. If you feel the Invisible Jet™ could have been more we will pass along your comments to our design team. Our Super Heroes design team is always looking for ways to improve.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas
- December 28th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Unhappy son -- unhappy momPurchased for: SonMy son received this for Christmas & was VERY excited to put it together until he opened it & found one set of instructions were missing. Not a big deal we went online & got the instructions. However, he quickly realized that Gorilla Grod was also missing. He was NOT happy! I told him I would contact LEGO on Monday, since there was no one there over the holiday, & they would send him a replacement. I went to order the part, & it's out of stock! Did you run out & just box the kits anyway? This was not an easy set to find, otherwise I would have just returned it to the store when he found the instructions were missing. If they were forgotten, what else was?Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas