Gorilla Grodd goes BananasGorilla Grodd goes Bananas4522.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $45.*
Gorilla Grodd is causing havoc in Gotham City as he seeks his morning banana fix! The gigantic gorilla is leaping on the truck, sending crates of bananas flying and almost breaking the vehicle in half. Hurry to save the terrified driver with Batman™ and his awesome Bat-Mech. Launch a triple LEGO® Super Heroes counter-attack by firing the net and stud shooters. Face off against mighty Gorilla Grodd with The Flash, evading the evil beast’s grabbing fists and Captain Cold and his Devastating Ice Shooter. Swoop unseen into battle with Wonder Woman in her Invisible Jet with spring-loaded missiles, then send Batman™ leaping off the top of the Mech with the Super Jumper to bring down Gorilla Grodd! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: The Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman™, Captain Cold and truck driver, plus a Gorilla Grodd figure.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: The Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman™, Captain Cold and truck driver, plus a Gorilla Grodd figure
- Bat-Mech features giant bat wings, posable arms and legs, net shooter, 2 stud shooters and cockpit with Super Jumper launch mode
- Invisible Jet features an opening cockpit, ‘invisible’ flame exhausts and 2 spring-loaded missiles
- Truck features drivers cabin, crates of bananas and collapse mode
- Includes Batman’s Super Jumper and Captain Cold’s Devastating Ice Shooter
- Gorilla Grodd and Captain Cold are all-new LEGO® minifigures and exclusive to this set!
- Wonder Woman minifigure features cool new decoration
- Leap on the collapsible truck with Gorilla Grodd to send banana crates flying!
- Fire the Bat-Mech’s net and stud shooters
- Avoid the grabbing fists of Gorilla Grodd
- Fly unseen into battle with Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet
- Bring down Gorilla Grodd with super-jumping Batman™!
- Bat-Mech measures over 7” (18cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- Invisible Jet measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide
- Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Gorilla Grodd stands over 2” (7cm) tall
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Close, but no bananaDigivolution | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI'm a big LEGO DC Comics fan. And I was very excited about the 2015 releases. This is the last of the sets that I picked up. And that is both because of the price point, and the content. The set consists of 4 build bags plus the Gorilla Grodd big fig bag. The set starts out great! Bag 1 is the Banana Truck which has a very nice European design to it. The truck has great play value with opening doors, removable crate, and a ratcheted joint in the center. So you can make it appear to be damaged. Though I am usually not a fan of stickers, in this case they really add to the truck, with the fun little dancing banana character design. Also in Bag 1 are the driver, Flash, and Captain Cold minifigs. The minifigs are well detailed. Including the banana truck driver. I just wish they would have painted the yellow boots on the Flash minifig's legs. Bag 2 contains the Invisible Jet and Wonder Woman. Frankly the design of the Invisible Jet is what almost made me pass on this set. While the clear wings and parts are great, the jet barely looks like a plane. It needs more of a body and 2 more tail fins. The Wonder Woman figure is the same New 52 design seen in the Lego Batman 3 video game. And, like the flash, has a double sided head. Bags 3 and 4 contain the Bat-Mech and Batman with the new cowl design. The Bat-Mech is too much like Lego set 4526 Super Heroes Batman Set, only all in black. The Bat Mech does have an interesting chest design to hold the minifigure with and opening front cockpit hatch. The Batman minifig is the one seen in the Lego Batman 3 Video game. Last is the Gorilla Grodd big figure. I must confess pictures do not due the figure justice. It is very well sculpted. And the bottoms of the hands are hollow squares that you can slide a minfig's legs into. Overall, this is a nice set. However, since we already have multiple Batman vehicle sets, I wish they left Batman and the Bat Mech out of this set. I would rather have seen the number of parts in bags 3 and 4 from this set go toward building a bigger, better looking Invisible Jet. The Batman minifig could have been replaced with any other from the recent video game. For example Doctor Fate, who looked amazing in the Lego Batman 3 video game as a minifig. And wouldn't require a vehicle.May 8, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you so much for your awesome review. It seems that you really are a great LEGO Super Heroes Fan. We love to hear feedback like this from our fans, and we will be sure to pass along this information to the team. The team really wanted to show the DC™ Super Heroes in this set along with the capabilities of doing Super Hero deeds by helping the banana truck delivery not get all of his inventory eaten by Grodd™.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas
- in 11 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tremble before GRODD!!!Arkhamknight102 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfstarting off this set is great for it's variety of minifigures. 5 minifigures including a big fig. the minifigures consist of new 52 batman and wonder woman,flash, classic captain cold and gorrila grodd. these minifigures are a must have if you are a flash fan. the build is awesometacular!! The bat-mech has good amount of features, I got carried away with the net shooter. the not-so invisible jet is pretty longer than i expected. I love the blue flames. the banana truck is awesome to play with. I used it as a weapon for grodd to throw it at the bat-mech. overall this is a really good set to play with or to display because of the bat-mech's posable joints. I would recomend this to a friend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas
- in almost 5 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bananas for this Setchep6 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. Okay, now that I got that out, on to the set. Minifigures Overall, I think this is very minifigure heavy. The Flash is the only thing bad about it, with it being the exact same as the one in 2014. Even then, I'm still not mad about it. Grodd is very excellent, with good printing and great molds. Wonder Woman is actually amazing in her New-52 outfit. Batman is just gorgeous, and I couldn't think of a better look for him. The cape though, is somewhat lacking. Captain Cold, even though not being my favorite villain, is great, but his gun is way too long. The truck driver is pretty cool, but nothing special. Batmech I know a lot of people have been not liking this mech, but I love Batman, and so I have no problem with it. It is MUCH bigger than I expected, and the only thing to complain about is the cannon arm. I just wish it were longer and easier to pose. Invisible Jet Great Hera this thing is awesome! I am enjoying much more than I thought, and boy is it a beauty! It is unique and different, and the wingspan is something to marvel at! I only wish that the sword could fit in there. Banana Truck It is awesome. I don't have much to say about it, because it is rather simple. One thing I love about these Superheroes sets is the fact that you can just smash stuff. Everything just breaks easy on it, and its fun to make Grodd "go bananas" on it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas
- in almost 5 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Epic setGrodd | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best sets I've ever bought. It comes with 6 figures :Gorilla Grodd , Flash , Captain Cold , New 52 Wonder Women , 52 Batman and a banana seller. It also comes with: the Bat -Mech , Invisible jet and a banana truck . Vehicles All in all pretty good selection of vehicles. The Bat-Mech is just plain epic. The net on its right arm works really well in capturing Grodd and Cold. The Invisible jet is good but I wish they'd made it a bit larger. The banana truck is kind of alright but definitely is not the highlight of the set. Minifigs! Some of the best minifigs in the DC universe! Gorilla Grodd is the best in the set . I LOVE that he is a bigfig. Captain Cold is awesome with his freeze gun .The facial expression suits him too. Batman is FANTASTIC with the new cowl and cape material . I didn't get the 2014 Riddler chase with Flash so I'm happy to get Flash in this set.(Anyway who doesn't need another Flash). Wonder Women looks way better than her Lex Luthor set appearance. Love new 52 look. Wish she came with lasso of truth though. Banana man is ok but wish Lego had swapped him for a Flash villain such as Reverse Flash. Sum up It's a great set with minor issues.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gorilla Grodd goes Bananas