Fuel your creativity with LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41597 Go Brick Me and build yourself, friends and family or colleagues with this fun set. Create two BrickHeadz toy figures using the specially selected LEGO bricks for different hairstyles and skin color, plus there are two kinds of glasses, a sticker sheet to personalize your builds, and a brick separator. Display your creations on the buildable baseplates in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Create 2 unique LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters with LEGO bricks.
- Also includes a sticker sheet to add different details.
- Comes with 2 buildable baseplates.
- Have fun building your own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ characters, then share a selfie with your friends, family or colleagues.
- Mash up your own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ persona with other famous BrickHeadz characters, to create a supercool hybrid version of yourself.
- Baseplates measure over 1” (4cm) square.
- May 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent!klondike |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a blast to play around with! It was my first Brickheadz experience, and I can say i am glad I bought this. The pieces are well chosen, and it was rare i had to look through my own supplies to build the characters features. One complaint I have is there is a lack of dark grey pieces, which made making a grey overcoat quite the chore. However, this only a minor grievance, and the set was still great. Well Done LEGO! As a side note, a few of the Classic sets can help with finding colours you need. Signed, Klondike.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- May 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Immortalise yourself in Lego!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set for immortalising yourself and family or friends in Lego. Neat set allows you to design various coloured clothes and hair styles, glasses etc for up to two figures, plus plenty of spare bricks afterwards! Sets fantastic features include the ability to create bearded and Mohawked figures for the *ahem more mature Lego fan to immortalise themselves. Includes plenty of stickers to customise the clothes though I used some as ‘tattoos’ on one figures head. Also like the fact the ‘hands’ can hold other Lego accessories, so if like me you have a box of spare parts, you can embellish your figure.( I gave mine lightsabers,lol ) Would make great gift as something to do together or to present someone just with their own likeness as a gift would be a nice thought. Well done Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- April 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is all about your own creativity!JIral |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was not really into Brickheadz so far. But this set I simply had to buy. This is not so much a set but a tool box for building whatever Brickhead you want, actually two of them at once. The instructions are very unique. One gets to know the design of a Brickhead and numerous example builds, explained step by step. Once you have figured out the basic concept you can easily build your very own creation or modify and mix whatever you find in the instructions. The possibilities are almost endless. The value you get is just amazing. More than 700 parts make this set also a great parts pack and I can imagine that some will buy 2 or 3 of these for building their whole family.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- April 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Go Brick MeSpood |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLOVE this set! Buy it now! You can make so many different people! So many pieces for sooo little. You can build the white BrickHeadz guy and then in addition build 2 more BrickHeadzPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me