Grow your city's population with this great pack, featuring a wide range of minifigures and endless possibilities for activities, with playground equipment, a picnic table, bench and a hot dog stand. Includes 14 minifigures, plus baby and dog figures.
- Build a colorful park setting full of buildable models and 14 fun minifigure characters!
- Make a spinning merry-go-round, park bench, picnic table, hot dog cart, lawnmower, wheelchair, baby stroller, and more
- Includes 14 LEGO City minifigure characters, plus baby and dog figures and lots of accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 157 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A lot of possibilitiesstevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonNaturally, this set is purchased for the minifigures rather than the minibuilds, however both aspects should be satisfying. With 14 minifigures included, this means that there are many possible combinations of figures that could be assembled. There are several new prints of torsos introduced in this set. This will keep your collection from being redundant if you have townspeople from older sets. Fun in the Park features children, adults, and granparents in the set. You have equal numbers of male and females in the build. In addition to this, there is a baby which makes its debut in this set. There is an assortment of various parts and accessories added meant to boost interest in the set. They include the wheelchair, hot dog bun, baby bottle, cyclist's helmet, bicycle, and picnic basket. Children will appreciate the set, because it provides several "ordinary" citizens that are harder to find in other City sets. Adults will enjoy this set because it could enhance their own town sets. This could supplement several builds from the Creator line including the modulars. I suspect that many of the parts and torsos will appear in later sets. While a bit expensive, Fun in the Park does provide a lot of desirable minifigures, accessories, and some clever minibuilds for fans of all ages.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun in the park - City People Pack
- June 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Lot of Fun in the Parkamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!60134 Fun in the Park is a set which contains 157 pieces. Out of these bricks one can build a multitude of mini-builds, 14 minifigures, and a completely new baby figure which is as high as a regular minifigure's leg piece. The baby's head is much smaller than a regular minifigure's head, as is the hole from which it attaches to the body. The baby's arms do not move and the hands are too small to hold objects. The German shepherd type dog (with an old mold but a new print) in the set is a single part and requires no assembly. The bricks of the set are divided into three numbered bags of parts and there is a thin instruction leaflet for each bag. Of the 14 minifigures, three have dual-sided heads and one minifigure has printing on their legs. 13 of the 14 torsos have printing also on the back and it seems that all of the torsos are completely new. Four of the hairpieces are in new colors (such as the yellow spiky hairpiece and the white curly one). I believe that seven or eight of the heads are also new prints. Four of the minifigures are children (they have shorter legs) and the rest are adults, of which two can be classified as senior citizens. Gender distribution is equal; there are seven female and seven male figures in this set. My favorite is probably the new baby figurine, although the painter is also a very pretty minifigure. If one abides by the instructions, the very first mini-build is the brand new gray wheelchair, which consists of four pieces: the wheelchair seat, two new big wheels that look similar to those in a Lego bicycle, and a skateboard wheel. Second build is the hot dog cart (with the new hot dog bun), third the bus stop (there is a new print for the sign), fourth the merry-go-round, fifth the bicycle and so forth. The final build is the ingenious black and gray baby stroller which has rolling wheels. Before submitting this review, I had to check whether the baby stroller would fit through a regular Lego door as the stroller is only two studs wide, and to my delight it does! My favorite mini-builds are the wheelchair, the lawnmower and the baby stroller. The build is very easy indeed, and I think the only difficulties a five-year-old building this set might have is getting the bicycle wheels attached, and the sausage to fit in the hot dog cart which, in my opinion, is nigh on impossible. The merry-go-round might also prove to be slightly difficult if one does not pay enough attention to the instructions; the yellow rail pieces can easily end up in the wrong place. Fun in the Park is a fantastic set with many cool new pieces and a great chance to expand the variety of people (and dogs) in Lego City. I especially like the fact that half of the minifigures are female, which is not usually the case with City themed sets. The only complaints I have about this set are (and I had to dig deep to come up with the last two): 1) The hot dog cart is too small for the sausage, and it seems to me that its top does not fit the cart perfectly because the transparent sides are a hair's width too tall, 2) The wheels on the lawnmower do not spin, 3) The baby bottle is almost as tall as the baby, 4) A smallish green baseplate (perhaps 6x6 or 8x8 studs) for the two trees and the flowers would have been a nice addition to the set, and the same could be said about a lamp post (perhaps similar to the one in set 10249).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun in the park - City People Pack
- March 2nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun in the park and at our homeJJMateus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI've built this set with my 4 year old son. Actually he has built most of the parts and mini-figures of this set. This is a great set for play along with other sets and mini-figures. My son asked me two very important things that I promised him to report for Lego Designers :-) 1) Why the baby car/chair does not have a safety belt? This way it is dangerous for the baby! 2) Why can't we put the baby on the lap of older mini-figures?!?!?! I was amazed with this two observations which I would never think about it... This is a great set for play and in my opinion also very valuable for a collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fun in the park - City People Pack
- January 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best 2016 setBrickFozzer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe best set for 2016. Really like LEGO used to be in the old days. Everyday minifigs are actually quite rare, especially in City sets. A set to play normal, peaceful situations without war or emergencies for both boys and girls(and adults). This set is great as add on for Creator sets and to fill your custom parks. A complete family with children and a dog. The dog has spots so it's not the same as the police dogs from most sets. Only downside: without discount it's a bit pricey. Advise: buy some baseplates and build your own parks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun in the park - City People Pack