Experience a classic Hot Rod race day with this multifunctional set. The Ford F-150 Raptor comes with suspension and a trailer to transport the Model A Hot Rod to the race. Prepare the Model A in the team garage, which comes fully equipped with engine crane, welding machine and an oil can, and turn it around to reveal a victory podium and trophy to celebrate victory. Includes 4 minifigures: a Hot Rod racing driver, racing driver, mechanic and a race official.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a Hot Rod racing driver, racing driver, mechanic and a race official.
- Lead the classic Ford Hot Rod race team with a Ford F-150 Raptor truck and trailer, Ford Model A Hot Rod, team garage/victory podium and starting lights tower.
- The Ford F-150 Raptor truck features a driver's cabin with removable windshield, big wheels, suspension, authentic Ford logo and headlight stickers, and a detachable trailer.
- The Ford Model A Hot Rod can fit a minifigure inside and features a removable windshield, 2 interchangeable engines, plus authentic Ford logo and headlight stickers.
- Also includes interchangeable wheel trims.
- Get the Hot Rod ready to race in the team garage, which is fully equipped with an engine crane, welding machine and oil can.
- Turn the garage around to reveal the victory podium with checkered flag decoration and a trophy element.
- Starting lights tower features translucent red, amber and green ‘light' elements and authentic Ford logo stickers.
- Accessory elements include 2 driver helmets, the race official's start flag and checkered flag, plus a brick separator.
- Ford F-150 Raptor truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Ford Model A Hot Rod measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Team garage/victory podium measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Engine crane measures over 2” (7cm) h igh, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Starting lights tower measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ford Fanatic!LegoMike89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhere to start? What an amazing kit! Literally don't know where to start. The attention to detail is fantastic. Both the cars are amazing - the truck and the drag car. I absolutely love this set. When I purchased it, I didn't realise what it entailed. The quality of the kit is fantastic and the design of every little detail is amazing. I'll start with the F-150 Raptor. The truck itself looks amazing with an awesome working suspension, which gives the truck an epic ride height. The sticker set for it looks fantastic giving it an authentic look. Moving on to the Model A Drag car. Again, looking fantastic. The flames on the car really set it off and are not stickers, but are actually painted on the doors. The fantastic difference between the front and rear wheels give it an aggressive stance and the coolest thing about it is that you can put a huge blown Ford V8 in it, or you can chop that out for another engine, which conveniently sits on the wicked engine crane that you build as part of the set. The set itself also includes a perfectly proportioned trailer to sit the Model A on whilst transporting it to and from the track. It has fold-down ramps on the rear, to drive the Model A on to, and a flip-down stopper at the front to prevent tipping. This kit also includes a great little garage setup, with four mini-figures (two drivers and two pit mechanics). Yet again, the attention to detail of the garage is fantastic, with every tool that your pit crew will need (spanner, wrench, adjustables, and nut gun to name just a few). These fit snugly inside the drawers and cupboard in the little garage and also clip above the workbench... which has a vice!! Did I mention that it has tyre changing facilities too? On the back of your garage you will find a great little podium for the winners of the drag race, and to top it all off, a set of start-lights for the drag strip. This is my favourite set that I own to date and I have really enjoyed building it. It was a leisurely 4 hour build. Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford F-150 Raptor & Ford Model A Hot Rod
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0BUY IT NOW! It is THAT good!My03Tundra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn case you can't tell by the use of exclamation marks, and capital letters, I was excited for this set. The moment I saw it revealed last year my first thought was "do want!" It could've been a different make and model of truck and I would not have cared. The fact it was a BLUE (my favorite color, as if the designer built this set for ME) 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor had me even more excited. The other items in the set were just extras in my opinion. The reason why I was so excited for it to be a Ford F-150 is I used to drive a 2011 Ford F-150. Mine was gray, though, regular cab and NOT the Raptor. It went to the Great Scrapheap Beyond after I totalled in May of 2014. I miss the truck, and owning one, and this Lego set allows me to recapture some of the "magic" of owning a truck. A very small piece of the magic and the payload capacity is abysmal in the Lego truck. Not recommended for large loads! Not only is there the truck in the set, but a really nice Ford Model A hot rod. It is an excellent Lego representation of one and is a BLAST to zip around a desk as your manager watches, or, zip around imaginary roads elsewhere. Ahem. Yes, that did happen. No, I was not written up for it. Included with the set is a drag strip style Christmas tree as its called, a very nicely detailed mechanics bay with a drill press and vise all built in Lego form, and a little welder/mechanic figure with a very serious face. He looks like he could be defusing a bomb! The bay has very nice, exceptional, details. On the backside of the mechanics bay is the winners podium with a large - and cumbersome to apply - checkered flag decal backdrop, race official with checkered flag (completely unneeded, but, a nice figure) and the winners podium even has steps leading up to it! The designer was thinking on this set. All anecdotes and jokes aside, this set isn't without a few complaints or issues here and there, all of which are quick fixes. They aren't complaints as much as personal gripes. The truck only holds one figure by default. Unacceptable. I had to modify mine so two figures (in line) would fit. I also tweaked the bed so the back was all black, and also used another socket peg like the rubber band connects to to lift it up so it looked more like an actual A-arm on a lifted truck. Other then those small changes, nothing else was really needed. The set is an excellent set to the Speed Champions line and is recommended to ANYONE who is interested in the line. A MUST BUY!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford F-150 Raptor & Ford Model A Hot Rod
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This Truck Is EPICJose0815 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYou need this set in your life. The truck is bad to the bone, down to the last detail! The color is perfect! The stickers, are a bit obnoxious, but look fantastic! I mean, free travel suspension for each wheel? COME ON! AMAZING! I actually got 2 of these sets I like the truck so much! Let's also not forget the hot rod! This thing looks amazing! I really like the ability to change out the motors. The guy in the welding mask was a great addition too! You need this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford F-150 Raptor & Ford Model A Hot Rod
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just An Awesome Set.Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this set plus the small work area with a winners circle on the other side is not bad and even has a decent trophy the work station has lots of tools and an engine lift with an extra engine and I like the Christmas tree dragster light which was a good little build I like the Ford Model A Hot Rod which is a cool build and I like how it can fit on the trailer but I really like the Ford F-150 Raptor which is just an awesome truck and has great suspension with rubber bands to make it handle well if you want to make it go off road plus you get a driver for both vechiles and a weilder and an extra figure with a checkered flag.This is definitly one of my favorite Speed Champions sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford F-150 Raptor & Ford Model A Hot Rod