Join ninja Jay in battle against the shark army and protect Takuma’s boat from Flying Jelly Sub attacks, in this action-packed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. The sub features an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating legs, 2 flick missiles and swinging ‘toxic’ tentacles. Also includes a boat, plus 4 minifigures with assorted weapons to add to the battle role-play options.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Jay, Takuma, Jelly and Hammer Head.
- Flying Jelly Sub features an opening minifigure cockpit with bubble windshield and detailed dashboard, rotating legs, 2 flick missiles, 2 spinning rotors, 2 canisters, swinging translucent-orange ‘toxic' tentacles and translucent-red eye elements.
- The boat features a flag, paddle and 3 buckets.
- Weapons include Jay's spiked flail, Jelly's fish spear and Hammer Head's fish blade.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Flying Jelly Sub measures over 8” (21cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Boat measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- September 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really Fun Build! Looks Great Too!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was hesitant purchasing this set initially but I decided to pull the trigger on a quiet Sunday and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I initially planned on only buying this set for the unique pieces (the cockpit bubble, the orange chains, the fans and the fuel tanks) but I decided to go ahead with the build for the fun and I am so glad I did. This set looks amazing! I'm also really happy with how cool minifigures are in this set. Overall, it's a 5 star set for less than 30 bucks! This set and the Strider are the best deals for the money in the Ninjago Movie Set Series.Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Flying Jelly Sub
- August 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastically silly sub!Phutarf |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs someone who's not (yet!)seen the film, I bought this set purely on the pictures available on the web store as it looked like a fun kit for a very reasonable price (and even more do when purchased at discount with the Water strider set). And boy did it live up to - and surpass my expectations! The box contains three numbered bags, 2 for the sub and 1 for the boat. I started with the boat, which was a pleasure to put together - for a secondary feature it gets its own instruction manual and packs in plenty of character. Good news is the limited number of stickers involved -7 in total - the only ones that proved even remotely frustrating (for someone with sticker OCD) were the 2 hazard stripes on the tanks at the rear of the sub. But as for the main feature, the flying jelly sub... what can I say?! It's hilarious. Whoever designed it needs a raise - it captures the aesthetic of a jellyfish superbly; the trailing 'stingers', the bubble dome, the posable 'legs' - if this doesn't keep younger lego fans as amused as it does me then I don't know what will! My only criticism is that overall the set is a relativly short build - it's such fun I didn't want to finish it! Oh well... onto the next one :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Flying Jelly Sub
- September 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wanted this set since I first saw photos from a toy fair. I remembered the fishbowl helmet as having gold Victorian swirls rather than the generic jellyfish squiggles printed on the helmet in the set--a bit of a letdown. I'm having a hard time trying to build a stand for the set because all the holes on the bottom center are plugged up with pegs and axles. I'm looking forward to seeing how other builders overcome that. Overall, I enjoyed the build and the toy.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 48 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Flying Jelly Sub
- September 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great set.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn't like the look of this from the pics, in fact I thought it looked rubbish and tacky. However it is a brilliant set and build and looks way better than the website pictures.Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Flying Jelly Sub