Repel the Dragon Hunters’ HunterCopter attacks on Firstbourne with ninja warriors Cole and Kai and claim the Dragon Armor. The highly posable LEGO® NINJAGO® 70653 Firstbourne dragon features a removable minifigure saddle, plus flapping wings and swiping tail functions. The HunterCopter has stud shooters and Vengestone Chain element to lower minifigures, attach to Firstbourne or lower the cooked turkey element as dragon bait. This set also includes a pedestal to hold 2 collectible Dragon Armor elements—the Dragon Helmet and Dragon Chestplate—plus 6 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons.
- Includes 6 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Kai, Cole, Heavy Metal, Jet Jack, Chew Toy and Muzzle.
- Firstbourne the dragon features a removable minifigure saddle with attached rein elements; decorated and foldable foil wings with flapping function; posable jaws, neck, legs and feet; and a swiping tail function.
- HunterCopter helicopter toy features a minifigure cockpit, rotor-spinning function, 2 stud shooters and a Vengestone Chain element.
- Use the Vengestone Chain to lower a minifigure onto Firstbourne, grab and pull the dragon, or to lower the cooked turkey element as dragon bait.
- Pedestal features detachable Dragon Armor elements: the Dragon Helmet and Dragon Chestplate.
- Weapons include Kai’s collectible Dragonbone Blade and 2 tantos, Cole's hammer, Heavy Metal's Vengestone Chain Rifle, Jet Jack's buildable blade and Muzzle's 2 buildable katanas.
- Accessory elements include Jet Jack's jetpack, Chew Toy's shield and cooked turkey leg, plus a cooked turkey (minus one leg!).
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Find more collectible Dragon Armor in 70650 Destiny’s Wing, 70652 Stormbringer, 70654 Dieselnaut and 70655 Dragon Pit.
- Firstbourne measures over 7” (19cm) high, 20” (53cm) long and 18” (48cm) wide.
- HunterCopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- November 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0How much I love LEGO NinjagoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really loved the set it was challenging and fun and I love LEGO Ninjago sets like that I am so glad I got that setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 days 3 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firstbourne
- March 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BEST LEGO DRAGON!!!cp2459 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome. To start off, the minifigure selection is honestly the worst part of the set. It isn't bad, but there are no exclusive ones. Kai is my favorite ninja, and it's nice to get a second Hunted variant of him. Cole is actually my second favorite, and he is the last one I needed to have all of the ninja from Season 9. I already have all the Dragon Hunters in this set except Arkade, and he is pretty cool. I love the piece that goes over his belly, and the shield piece he has a weapon. There is a small stand for the helmet and the shield, and Kai also has the Dragonbone Blade, which means that this set comes with all the Dragon Armor except the shoulder thing, and that's a little disappointing. However, counting this set I have at least 2 of each piece of dragon armor, which makes it better. The Dragon Hunter helicopter is very unconventional and Mad Max-y, and I love it. The cockpit door thingy is designed pretty well, and I also like the landing gear. There are stud shooters and clips to hold weapons on either side, which are both nice additions. The blades for the propellers are titled forward, and there is a gear connected to it that you twist to spin the rotors, which is a nice function. There is a small propeller at the back made out of tooth pieces (nice part usage there) and a tail with a sticker on it. Now, onto the dragon. She is much bigger than I ever expected, and it's so awesome. Her head is pretty good with an opening jaw, but the eyes are actually printed pieces, which is great. The horns are cool, and give her a bit of personality. The neck is made up of ball joints, which makes it pretty posable. The legs are designed well and use socket joints and ball joints which makes for a lot of posability. The wings are made of the felt stuff which I appreciate, and you can push down two Technic levers with your thumb in the middle of the dragon, and the wings flap. I literally played with this function for almost 5 minutes straight, it's that fun. She has a whipping tail, which isn't a new function, but it's good. However, the last bit of the tale is actually on a ball joint, allowing a little more posability. Overall, the best LEGO dragon to date. However, apparently Kai is riding the Firstbourne, but in the show, only Faith and Wu have ridden her. At least Faith is included in the set. The second best aspect of this set though, is the price. Just $70 for almost 900 pieces, 6 minifgs, a nice helicopter and an amazing dragon is great, and I was able to get this set for 20% off at $55. What an incredible deal. Again, beautiful dragon, beautiful helicopter, good minifigs. I don't have any complaints with this set except that it comes with only 3 out of the 4 pieces of dragon armor, but that's something minor. 10/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firstbourne
- July 22nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set yesterday and it's amazing. It's very detailed. The dragon's tail has to be my favourite part. One thing: I wish the wings were made of cloth instead of plastic. Sometimes when the wings are closed, they like to come back out a little. Other than that this is a great set! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firstbourne
- January 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Dragon!Loska |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI'm a huge fan of dragons as I'm a fire dragon in Chinese horoscope. This really hits home for me! ;) It is huge and just stunning. My boy and I have been playing with it a lot.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firstbourne