Embark on galactic Star Wars: Episode VIII adventures with the First Order Star Destroyer. This huge model features armor-like panels on the outside, transparent-element engine detailing at the back and 8 side-facing stud shooters. Open out the top panels to reveal the detailed interior, featuring a working elevator leading to Snoke’s command center with a seat and mini hologram figure, bridge with seating for the crew, conference area with buildable medical droid and BB-9E droid, and a passageway leading to a detailed control room. There’s even a carry handle to take the play action into hyperspeed! This stellar set includes 5 minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Supreme Leader Snoke, a First Order Officer, First Order Stormtrooper Sergeant, First Order Stormtrooper and a First Order Shuttle Pilot, plus BB-9E and buildable Medical Droid figures.
- Features a carry handle, armor-panel detailing, 8 side-firing stud shooters and rear engine detailing. Open-out top panels reveal a detailed interior, including a working elevator to Snoke's chamber with a mini hologram figure, bridge with seating for the crew, conference area and a passageway leading to the control room with instrument panel detailing.
- Weapons include 2 blasters and 2 blaster pistols.
- Open out the panels for easy play access.
- Lift the elevator and seat Snoke in his chamber.
- This model includes over 1,400 pieces.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
- September 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A really great setFN1975 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a fan of the First Order/Empire, this set is a must have. The build experience was really good as the instructions were clear and there were no hidden gotchas. I really though the crew pit and the control panels in the interior were a nice touch to display minifigures. Speaking of minifigures, this set comes with the exclusive Snoke minifigure and a Shuttle pilot which are really cool. The only reservation I would have on this set was the fact that when you close it up, there is a noticeable gap between the two side plates down the middle. A minor thing in the grand scheme of it. I loved building this set and would recommend it. The value for money was good considering it is a licensed product.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Star Destroyer™
- August 6th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cool set, but fragilePurchased for: SelfI purchased this set at my local Toys R Us a few months ago, and overall it looks extremely cool. A few hours into building it however, the floor started to fall apart. This took even more hours just to fix. Afterwards, the top part looks lose and I just decide not to touch it. I never use this set mainly because of how fragile it is, which is kind of disappointing because it looks like a cool set. The Snoke minifigure is nice, and the grey officer minifigure looks cool. I also liked the new Squad Leader Stormtrooper minifigure, but overall, I have to say that this is far from the best Lego set that I have purchasedAugust 7, 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Star Destroyer™
- September 16th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing Set, Not Enough FiguresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set up on Force Friday at my local Toys R Us and I am so glad that I did. This is one incredible set and every Star Wars fan should definitely get it. However, I do have some complaints. The first is the price. This set should be $140, maybe even $150 at maximum. But $160? Really LEGO? That is simply too much to ask for a set like this. However, the model is amazing and so are the figures, but there aren't enough figures for the price. If there were closer to ten figures, this set would be just about perfect. But there are only five, plus BB-9E. Also, there aren't enough play good play features. I don't personally use them, and would usually be happy if there were none, but you can't even pose the stud shooters on the side of the model. But there are definitely great things about this set as well. It looks awesome from the outside and has a very well detailed interior that is miles better than the previous LEGO Star Destroyer. So overall, the set is very good for a large playset, while a little overpriced with not enough minifigures, but I'd say that you should definitely pick this one up and add it to your collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Star Destroyer™
- December 31st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this set! Great for play and display! The build was challenging and rewarding. The shape and design of the exterior is unique and beautiful and the interior is large and spacious. When finished the model is quite heavy and delicate which can make it a little hard to play with but it is durable enough for a child to play with. If you’re buying this set for play you may want to consider this, however if you’re buying purely for display you won’t be disappointed.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Star Destroyer™