Send General Hux and his crew into battle in the armored First Order Heavy Scout Walker. This impressive LEGO® Star Wars version of the walker inspired by the blockbuster Star Wars Episode VIII movie features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at both sides, elevating guns at the front, missile storage clips and hidden wheels that turn to make the legs ‘crawl’. This set also includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: General Hux, a First Order Gunner, Resistance Trooper and a First Order Flametrooper.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at the side, missile storage clips, elevating front-mounted guns, hidden wheels and ‘crawling' legs.
- Push the walker and see the legs move.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster and the Flametrooper's flamethrower.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- November 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0JediJim |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed the build, a bit repetitive in parts. Like the way the legs move. Grandson likes itPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- September 4th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0First Order Heavy Scout WalkerThis product has a rather interesting build that you do not see very often. The action feature of moving the legs is clunky and tedious to assemble. The price is to high for the value of the set. The minifigure selection is not particularly exciting either. If you have to skip on set from the wave, make it this one.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 58 minsWas this helpful?25First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- October 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The new at-stI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs soon as the clear pictures of this guy came out, I knew I had to have it. The per part ratio is one of the best from the wave. The set only has two new figures, so let's start with that. The first order gunner guy, who I have many of from the old battle pack, is a good figure. His printing is nothing special, but he works with the set. I fell like the flame trooper would have been cooler if we hadn't just gotten it in a battle pack, but it helps with army growing. The resistance trooper is so-so. The faceprint we already have, and the body is new. I was hoping to grow my army from the troops I have gotten from 2015, but they are too different. Hux is the best fig in the set. I missed out on him in 2015 and was happy to see him in this set. This time he came with his hair, what I think is better than the hat. Now, the set. Lego has always found ways to put in play features, and this had two main features and two small ones. The first main one is the walking feature. The entire build is formed around the legs, and the feature works okay. As older fans do, I have this displayed until I do stop motion videos again. I always like finding an action pose, but you can hardly get it to stay still with two legs up and two legs down unless they are right next to one another. It works fine for younger kids, but it is choppy. The second one is, of course, spring-loaded missiles. I'm not going to complain that they are in the open, it was impossible to hide. They do a good job most of the time, so I can let this pass. The other two are small things. The side guns can be twisted up and down, and the hatch at the top opens. Now for the building. IT. WAS. NOT. FUN. You had to build the same thing like eight times! The build at the start felt like it was going to fall apart. I think the finished thing works just fine. I buy Lego to also help me enjoy my day after work or school. It used a lot of technic pieces and was just boring after the last three legs, and I still had five to go! I love this set, the look is something new, and that's what I want from this movie and Lego. All in all, I love the finished walker, just not what it took to get it done...Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- December 27th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fair Value good play-abilityPurchased for: SelfThe value for this set is just on point to the RRP, however i did not recognise this vehicle from the film, so i'm not really sure i like this product myself, the figures aren't unique however it does have a fun play aspect to it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™