Send General Hux and his crew into battle in the armored First Order Heavy Scout Walker. This impressive LEGO® Star Wars version of the walker inspired by the blockbuster Star Wars Episode VIII movie features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at both sides, elevating guns at the front, missile storage clips and hidden wheels that turn to make the legs ‘crawl’. This set also includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: General Hux, a First Order Gunner, Resistance Trooper and a First Order Flametrooper.
- Features a 2-minifigure cockpit with opening top hatch, elevating spring-loaded shooters at the side, missile storage clips, elevating front-mounted guns, hidden wheels and ‘crawling' legs.
- Push the walker and see the legs move.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, a blaster and the Flametrooper's flamethrower.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- September 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Order Heavy Scout WalkerI would recommend this to a friend!As no official images have been released (at the time of writing) of this walker from The Last Jedi I can't compare on accuracy but this vehicle is like nothing that's come before from the Star Wars universe. The build is quite challenging as it's mainly technic and fiddly in some parts. It's quite repetitive as you're doing the same thing for both sides but the end result is worth it. The overall finished build reminds me of an AT-ST head on spiders legs! The way the legs have been designed to alternately move is amazing and the effect is brilliant when pushed around. As it's a First Order vehicle it's obviously not colourful but the view screen is translucent red just like the Heavy Assault Walker. There's some nice detailing on the outside of the head along with room for Hux and the gunner inside. It looks like the walker has some heavy fire power with all the gun emplacements on the head but we'll have to see it in action in The Last Jedi. The minifigures are an excellent selection. The flametrooper and the gunner are the same as in previous sets but have excellent printing. General Hux comes with an actual hair-piece this time unlike in Kylo Ren's Shuttle where he had a hat. The printing of his uniform is very detailed but I think an actual fabric coat would complete the minifigure even better. The sneer on his face seems typical of his character. Finally, there's a female Resistance fighter with a new helmet that incorporates the visor into it which looks brilliant and the printing on the torso is highly detailed. Altogether I really like this model because it's just so different. It's not bad value for money too. Some of the other Last Jedi sets might be more iconic or more desirable but don't rule this one out of your collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- September 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0sensational... NOT strangeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis great set is so called "strange".......... i cant really describe it..... i love it...... basically just buy it and you will know.... PS. the legs are cooly strange yet great.. must have....... 0 0 - coolPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- May 21st, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A Lot Of Moving PartsPurchased for: SelfPROS: A fun a slightly technical build. For a vehicle not actually in the movies I kinda wish it was. It had a neat feel to the design and the build was far more simplistic than I though but really quite clever. Visually I wouldn't pick it as a display piece but it was a refreshing build. The figure assortment was nice. Also no stickers in this one so that was a plus. CONS: As with a lot of the Last Jedi sets...at least 20% overpriced. This is a $40 set at best so wait for a sale. Not a playable set for kids...the moving parts and lack of sturdy build make it fall apart pretty easily.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Heavy Scout Walker™
- March 11th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Weirdly designed, but still coolPatrickA |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs my title said it, this set is weirdly designed. I question the "insect look-a-like" legs of the walker. It looks a lot more the droid army war machines than the First Order walkers...... I wonder if it is an original Star Wars concept art or if it is a LEGO idea concept (not referring to LEGO IDEAS). However, I do think it is still cool and menacing. The head inclination of the walker seems to make it an exterminator for smaller enemies (soldiers on ground) on close combat mode, which makes it a deadly addition to the First Order army. I like it, and as a displayer, I think it is, for the price (cause uselly Star Wars set are expensive for what you get), a must have for any Star Wars Lego fan.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Scout Walker™