Play out epic Star Wars battle scenes with the First Order Battle Pack. This set features a rotating First Order turbolaser turret with stud shooter and opening hatches that reveal weapon storage and control center to direct the fire. The set also includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, First Order Technician and a First Order Crew, each with a stud blaster.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, First Order Technician and a First Order Crew.
- Features a rotating turbolaser turret with stud shooter, and opening hatches that reveal weapons storage and a control center.
- Flip open the hatches to access the control center and ammo storage.
- Load the stud shooter and fire to repel Resistance attacks.
- Includes 4 stud blasters and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Accessory elements include a First Order Technician helmet and 2 First Order Stormtrooper helmets.
- Makes a great addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- June 12th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Good Go-AlongI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for myself with a gift card at Target. I decided to buy this set, (I got two of them total) to go along with the First Order Transporter. I enjoy having a Stormtrooper commander, but why only one regular trooper? I think it should have been two, and maybe one less crew/technician. Since I got two sets, I switched the technician's and crew's face on the second set, so it's a bit different! Depending where you get it, the price is okay, easy to build (I built the second one without instructions, it's so easy) so I guess I'd recommend it to a friend. One recommendation: if you get the First Order Transporter, use the crew as pilot and gunners for the transporter, rather than waste your stormtroppers on it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Battle Pack
- January 22nd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0SatisfactoryZephirin |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self-Excellent playability for kids -nicely diverse minifigures -kid friendly build -although saddened to see very little opportunity for army builders (1st order army) - suggestion for Lego: make future battle packs revolving around any sort of clone/storm/1st order trooper have 3 out of 4 uniform or trooper based and the last one anything. It's awkward to see officers and crew members in army form due to the fact they are not seen much in the fighting as shown in the movie compared to 1st order stormtroopers. -Lego your best battle pack in the making for trooper armies was the 2008 clone walker battle pack. Do that formula again and you'll get lots of income from army builders. -If this is the trending price range, at least produce them as mentioned above so it compromises with the investment.January 28, 2016Allison Licensed Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for your honest review. The whole point in our army building packs as you know is to build your Star Wars army to epic portions. With some of our battle packs the idea exist with the thought in mind of armies really can’t be an army without all military rank, this is why you will see Captains and other officers in the battle packs. We always love to hear feedback from our fans. We will pass along this feedback to our designers. Hearing what our fans have to say only makes us a better company. Thank you again for your review. May the Force Be With You.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Battle Pack
- December 25th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Send In The First Order!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was fortunate to be able to find this set early at a Target in my area one week early and I have to say, it doesn't disappoint! To get 4 awesome Brand New minifigures, blasters, and the rotating turbolaser turret with stud shooter, all for $12.99 makes this a no-brainer buy! Below, you'll find my pros and cons of this Battle Pack: Pros: Very detailed minifigure printing on all 4 minifigures! Extra Stud Shooter ammo! Storage inside the turbolaser turret! Fold out control panel! Turbolaser turret can be moved up or down! Looks just like the ones in "Star Wars The Force Awakens"! Cons: I wish if the Turbolaser could move 360 degrees like the ones used in the movie. Overall, I would give this set 5 Stars! To add to the playability, I would recommend getting more than one battle pack to build your force! I have been able to get every battle pack that Lego has made for Star Wars within the past few years, but this one so far has to be my favorite one! Make sure you see my other review for the Resistance Trooper Battle Pack that goes very well with this set! I hope this review helped out! Please like below and check out my other Lego Reviews too! Go out and get this set and see why this set packs a lot of fun for a cheap price! Happy building everyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Battle Pack
- February 6th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Set:The First Order Assembles!Twhale |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMinor Spoiler Warning! The First Order battlepack is a very good, but not great, battlepack. It's awesome to get a First Order battlepack, as I think pretty much everyone wants to recreate Hux's speech scene on Starkiller Base. However, I feel as though we needed at least one more regular First Order stormtrooper. I could really careless about the First Order technician and First order crew. Just give us four First Order stormtroopers, LEGO. Three of the regular troopers and one of the artillery trooper. Simple as that . However, despite me not liking some of the minifigure choices for this set, I must say, LEGO got all of these figures spot on. They are all very movie accurate, bottom line. I just love how LEGO has progressed with its minifigs. The stormtroopers in the earlier days of LEGO Star Wars don't even compare to these new Force Awakens stormtroopers. Now, on to the vehicle. I really don't like this vehicle. While it is well built, I feel as though it looks very out of place. Comparing it to the Resistance speeder that you get in the Resistance battlepack, it is absolutely no contest. It was also never seen in the movie, or at least I don't think it was, so it loses a bit of credibility in the accuracy department. Nevertheless, I feel as though this set is very much worth buying!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Battle Pack