Recreate iconic Ghostbusters™ scenes with the amazing 3-story Firehouse Headquarters. With over 4,600 pieces, this highly detailed model features a laboratory, containment unit, darkroom, garage bay, office area, kitchen, sleeping quarters, bathroom and recreation room. Slide Venkman and the other Ghostbusters™ down the fire pole, load up the proton packs and capture the ghosts. Open out the walls for easy play access and drive the 21108 Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 (sold separately) into the garage bay for even more supernatural action. Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and a Zombie Driver.
- Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost.
- Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
- Slide the Ghostbusters™ heroes down the fire pole into action.
- Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
- Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig!
- Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he's possessed!
- Suspend ghosts around the building's exterior with attachable transparent arms.
- Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
- Accessory elements include an alarm bell, fire extinguisher, computer, phone, toolbox, tools, jars of slimes, magnifying glass, camera, camera rolls, arcade game, toaster with slime, fridge with frozen pizza, milk and cheese, and much more!
- Features opening walls for easy play access.
- Features over 4,600 pieces.
- Ghostbusters™ minifigures comewith decorated arms.
- Measures over 14” (36cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
- With walls opened out, measures over 14” (36cm) high, 18” (46 cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
- Firehouse Headquarters doors can open to fit the 21108 LEGO® Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 inside!
- April 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WOWChanters |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is by far the biggest and best set I own. The detail is Fantastic and the little things like the slime on the floor is a really nice touch. When I saw how many bags there were I expected it to take way longer to build but happy with the time it took. Definitely worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- December 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Possibly the best Lego set releasedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving been a fan of Ghostbusters since a young age, and already owning the Lego Ideas Ecto-1 set, as soon as this was announced I knew I had to have one, regardless of the price. I ordered one as soon as they went on sale. The level of detail in the Firehouse is fantastic, with scenes from both films featured and a multitude of little easter eggs hidden around the building. I especially loved the inclusion of the dancing toasted from GB2 and the spaces for proton packs in the lockers on the ground floor. The range of included minifigures is great too, with updated outfits for the Ghostbusters compared to the Ecto-1 set, plus fan favourites such as Dana and Lewis. The icing on the cake is Slimer and the Librarian Ghost though. I feel the best part though is the fact the station can be closed and opened on hinges built into the external walls, and that space was made to allow Ecto-1 to fit in the firehouse - Keeping it closed requires less surface space for displaying it, which is a nice consideration, and the fact you can still fit Ecto-1 in whilst the station is closed (Albeit with the front doors open so the front of the car sticks out) is great. Allowing space for the car ties both sets together well. My only complaint is the weight is substantial and moving house with it is somewhat stressful is you don't want to dismantle and rebuild it! Considering Stay Puft and the Terror Dog exist in the Dimensions line, it would be nice to see them expanded over to fit into this theme too. Perhaps an expansion to include the battle against Gozer could be considered? Or a large scale Stay Puft model to stand alongside the firehouse!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- January 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Awesome FirehouseBiggles2 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for Christmas as a present for myself!:) Have built a lot of Star Wars and Technic lego and loved them all but this one was my favorite by far! It has everything for the Ghostbusters fan. The build itself takes time but that is half the fun. The attention too detail is really good especially the brick work which gives the building the old gothic appeal. Inside you have everything from the fire pole too a pool table and lab, it even has a toilet! A great build and loved it. The only down side I would say is the black pages on the instruction booklet make the dark brown, black and grey bricks hard too see had the same problem on the UCS Star Wars sets too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- January 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildLotts |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a truly pleasurable build. The detail is incredible. From the fireman's pole to the pool table. Was a little sad when the build had finished as it had been really good fun to do. Would probably say some of the colours in the instructions were a little hard to make out because of the colour they had chosen for the background...but that just adds to the fun I guess.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters