Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the action-packed 60215 Fire Station, featuring a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the detachable scouting drone with spinning rotors and camera. This cool set also features a fire off-road vehicle with a stud-shooting fire hose and new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, plus a water scooter, 4 minifigures and a fire station dog figure.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: a fire chief and 3 firefighters, plus a fire dog figure.
- Features a 3-level fire station with office, relaxation room and scout tower, small waterside dock and a separate garage with large opening front door and a landing pad for the included buildable drone. Also includes a small build with a trash can, newspaper stack and buildable flame elements.
- This cool set also features a fire department off-road vehicle with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, working fire hose with lever and storage compartments, plus a water scooter with space for a stud-shooting fire extinguisher and a scouting drone with spinning rotors and a rotating camera.
- Accessory elements include a stud shooting fire extinguisher, 6 water elements, bucket, telephone, television, popcorn and a remote-control element for the drone.
- Spin the rotors to launch the drone and rotate the camera to search for fires.
- Press the light and sound brick on the off-road vehicle to clear the way as you speed to the fire.
- Load a water element into the fire hose and extinguisher and push the levers to shoot them at the fire and ‘put’ them out.
- Fire station garage is compatible with fire vehicles from other LEGO® City Fire sets.
- This creative building toy set includes over 500 pieces.
- Fire station measures over 11” (28cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Fire off-road vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Scouting drone measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great fire station overallHefty | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally LEGO have made an affordable fire station this set is great I love how it has a small dock and the 4x4 is realistic the only thing I don’t like about it is the flashing lights they are cool but are big and bulky I took them off and used brick built ones. The station was easy to assemble for me as I am a very experienced LEGO builder but a 6yo would love building this set and it would take them the best part of an afternoon. The fire station itself has a cool garage and the tower can store tones of figures and if you need more buildings they would be easy enough to add for any aged LEGO fan Overall get this set if you want an affordable fire station.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Station
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego City Fire Station Review: 60215LegoBaseball26 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This LEGO City Fire Station building kit contains three stories. The bottom floor has a front desk with computer on the right, and a huge garage for the smaller fire van thing on the left. The second floor has a television room with chair on the right side, and a drone helipad on the left, above the garage. The top floor has a scout tower with chair and radars. The four minifigures are each neat. The lady who operates the drone sits on the bottom floor. The jetski dude rides on his tiny watercraft, the fire chief sits in the scout tower, and the other firefighter sits in the van. The trash can and newspaper fire hazard needs to be larger, although if you buy the 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade kit, you're covered. This LEGO City Fire Station is a great, fun, and easy build. My only negative to this kit is the price to piece ratio. This kit is 509 pieces, and is listed at $69.99. Maybe try $59.99? Great kit, great build. 60215 LEGO Fire Station Review.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 46 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- March 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for my little firefighterMom2Angels | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was very pleased with this set for my 4 year old son. He loves firefighter everything and begged for this Lego set. I wasn’t worried about the small pieces because he’s been playing with Legos for a while and he doesn’t put them in his mouth. He was SO excited for the fire dog and “working” lights on the vehicle. He also really likes that the door slides up and down for the parking area.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.05 stars5yrold | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!5 year old loves it and got a lot of play out of it, easy build for him. He thinks it should be 5 stars!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Fire Station