Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with select LEGO® purchase over $40, 10/1-10/24*.Learn more
Small parts and a Small ball.
Help the firefighters get the truck and helicopter loaded with gear! It’s lunchtime, so take a slide down the pole in the firehouse and head to the hot dog stand. On your way, give the firehouse dog his bone. Oh no, the hot dog stand is on fire! Pull out the fire hose and use the special stud-shooter to douse the flames and save the hot wings!
- Build a fire station, truck and helicopter loaded with gear!
- Includes 4 male firefighters, a female firefighter and a hot dog stand guy, plus a dog
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Fire Station measures over 12” high, 16” wide and 9” deep. Fire truck measures over 3” high, 9” long and 2” wide. Helicopter measures over 3” high, 6” long and 1” wide. Fire chief’s car measures over 1” high, 4” long and 1” wide. Hot dog stand measures over 2” high, 3” wide and 2” deep
- 919 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12
- May 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent setOshD65 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAmazing set great detail but could have had a bit more accessories on the inside but apart from that a really good buy and so fun. The fire truck is very big and a really good build but the extending arm can become loose if extended to full length. The car is a simple build but works well. The helicopter is good but quite blocky on the back but the cannon feature is excellent. Figures are great and hot dog stand is a good inclusion. Fun to play with.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- January 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic set! My Son loves it.Jenick |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe brought this set for my son for Christmas. He had the fire utility vehicle for his birthday (he loves anything car related) only being 4 and a half we were unsure if he would be to young for lego but always loved Duplo and his sisters lego. He helped me build it (he spread the pieces round and put the people together! Lol) Since building he hasn't stopped playing and loves it. His favourite part is the working fire pole. From a adult point of view its great value for money (£50) comes with lots of accessories. A fire chief car, large fire engine, helicopter and other props. You can build in different variations and is much improved on the fire station I had as a child. Was reasonably easy to build and would recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- May 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setJBobryk |I would recommend this to a friend!I purchased this set for my son for his birthday and he immediately wanted to start building it as soon as he saw it. He loved the dalmation and the hotdog cart with the flames, personally I really like the engine and the height of the cherry picker. His is the helicopter, and the water cannon and how it shoots actual "water" at the fires, now he is burning everything he can. As the first set to our Lego City I can not recommend it enough super easy to build, and I actually think the vehicles took longer to build then the buildings, we have only done one set up yet but as soon as we make a room in the house for "Lego Land" I can see that changing. A great start. The other nice thing was it came with a few extra pieces to replace the ones he will most likely lose,Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station
- April 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best set ever!Jimjo47 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the best set ever the best part is the fire truck the fire truck has A lot of options for its height. I'd recomend that you get it from amazon as it is only $65.99 on amazon. The pole is very nice works perfectly. The rotating doors work great and are very secure. I like the office as well. The bunks ad a realistic touch to it, though I do wish that they would put 2 bunks there as the top story is quite empty with only 1 set of bunks. I also wish that they would give you something bigger to be on fire and that there would at least be more flames so i could at least put flames on sometthing else as it is very unrealistic for the fire deparment to bring out a whole ladder truck just for a small hot dog stand burning. Overall this is a great set and I would recomend this to everybody. Thanks for making this set LEGO!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Station