Help the firefighters protect the forest critters of LEGO® City with the exciting 60217 Fire Plane set, featuring a dual-propeller firefighting plane with pontoons, detachable minifigure cockpit, hatch on top to load the water elements and a lever to drop them. This rescue building toy set also includes a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter, plus 2 trees, 3 minifigures and a skunk figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: a pilot and 2 firefighter minifigures, plus a skunk figure.
- This forest fire rescue set features a fire plane with opening and detachable minifigure cockpit, spinning propellers and opening top and bottom hatches, plus a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter and roll cage.
- Also includes 2 buildable burning trees, one with a burrow at the base for the skunk to hide in.
- Accessory elements include 14 water elements (6 small studs and 8 larger elements), 6 buildable fire elements, and new-for-January-2019 smoke gear set and fire axe.
- Open the top hatch and fill the plane with water elements.
- Spin the propellers to launch the plane and head to the fire.
- Load 3 water elements into the stud shooter and push the plunger to shoot them at the fire and knock it out.
- Push the lever and release the hatch at the bottom of the plane to drop the water elements on the flames and knock them down.
- Put on your smoke gear and head into the forest fire to rescue the skunk.
- Fire plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (33cm) wide.
- Fire buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Tree with skunk burrow measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- December 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Set Ever!Oliwier | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilt it in 25 minutes and is sooo going in my collectors' shelf!I recommend this to any person for two reasons 1.A great look! 2.A Big/fun set and is looking very nice on my collectors' shelf. I've had no problems with the set,if you have a friend who likes Planes this is a good choice! Yes,i do recommend this set to people.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Plane
- May 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best lego setDirkbuilderoflego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like how it looks like new this year it good it has more propellerPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Plane
- February 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice KitBrucePFFD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit was acquired with a number of other fire related city kits. This kit was simple; direct and easy to assemble...no real trouble spots in the directions or assembly. I would recommend this to builders of almost all ages.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Plane