Attention Ninja heroes! All aboard Destiny’s Bounty for an aerial duel against Morro, the ultimate Ghost and Master of Wind! Check out the iconic LEGO® NINJAGO™ ship’s cool details including a detachable roof element containing Nya’s foldout workshop and an airbike. Pick up the ship with the handle, adjust the lever-operated sails and soar into battle. Avoid the snapping jaws and swiping tail of the Ghost Dragon and attack with the triple-stud-shooting cannons. Pull out the dual flick harpoon shooter to activate the engine transformation function. Unleash the airbike to fend off Morro’s Ghost Ninja and the menacing Skreemers. You must protect the Aeroblade from these evil Ghosts. Includes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder.
- Includes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder
- Destiny’s Bounty features a retractable handle for easy flying, 4 lever-operated adjustable sails, 2 triple-stud-shooting cannons with ammunition, storage compartments with a crowbar and Katana, rotating dual flick harpoon shooter with engine transformation function, opening roof, detailed interior, Aeroblade, detachable roof element including Nya’s foldout workshop with hidden air bike and assorted tools, bucket, pirate hat with feather, cup, treasure chest with golden teapot, rat, cheese element, and golden Ninja blades and decorative elements
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon features a saddle, posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, and sharp talons
- Also includes 2 Skreemers (attachable to minifigures) with banana, sai, dynamite and dagger elements
- Weapon elements include Lloyd’s Golden Katana and Deepstone Katana, Nya’s Deepstone Katana and sai, Cole’s Deepstone Scythe, Battle Wu’s staff, Morro’s Ghost Katana, Bansha’s double-bladed Ghost Master Blade, Soul Archer’s crossbow, Ghoultar’s double-bladed scythe and Spyder’s saber
- Accessory elements include wigs for Lloyd, Nya and Cole
- Soul Archer minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Pull the lever to adjust the sails
- Pose the head, wings, legs and tail of Morro’s ferocious Ghost Dragon
- Fire the rotating harpoon shooter!
- Open the roof to reveal Nya’s foldout workshop
- Unleash the airbike against the ghost drones!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Destiny’s Bounty measures over 9” (23cm) high, 23” (59cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide
- Detachable airbike measures over 1” (3cm) high,2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Nya’s workshop measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- August 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Upgraded In Every WayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Final Flight Of Destiny's Bounty is an awesome set and a big improvement from the previous model. This set is larger in scale, higher in price, and (in my opinion) better than the original however the original is more realistic towards the asian theme. I love the cannons on the sides and the storage compartments. I'm glad they made the head brick-built and I'm happy the bridge is more closed off (than the original). The sails can be in 3 different positions but are made of plastic. There are a bunch of fun accessories like Nya's workshop, the bucket, the bin of random things, and Wu's tea chest. Of course there are a lot of other fun parts to the set but I don't want to write too much (however I kinda already am). The dragon included in the set has a new design which I appreciate, it's a fairly good looking dragon-it's built in interesting ways and has plenty of space for more than 1 figure. The dragon is also very large in size and is around the size of the ship! The minifigs are great-we get 2 exclusive figures (but they will be in the temple of airjitzu) and Morro who is 1/2 exclusive-he gets a cape in this version but that's all that's new. This is also the only set that you can get Spyder in however he's identical to other ghosts from other sets-he just has a different weapon. Overall, the set does have some flaws but it's a fun build and I would recommend it to any ninjago fan!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- October 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best ninjago set?double05 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. Not only is there an awesome ship that can fly, there are also a ton of desirable figures in it. This set, though expensive, is the cheapest way to get Lloyd in deepstone armor, Nya in her water gui. Morro is also included, along with three of his main ghost allies. There is another ghost but it is not a significant character. Sensei Wu and Cole are also in this set, but if you want to get them, they are both in cheaper sets with the same prints. However, I am glad that they were included. The dragon included in this set is cool, and I'm glad it looks different from the morro dragon. Onto the ship. It's amazing. It has a very sleek design with tons of features. The engines can rotate from when the ship is in the water to when it is flying. When I first saw it could do that I thought it would be very hard to build, but a very interesting technique was used so it wasn't too hard. The bridge area's roof can life up, and a workshop is inside of it. There is an airbike in the workshop. The sails can raise and lower, but they are made of plastic. However, I don't think this effects the set. Overall, this is an excellent set. I think it goes well with the attack of the morro dragon because you could have an aerial battle. You would also end up with 5 of the 6 ninjas.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- October 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I like you, Lego designers!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter first seeing images of this set and watching Possession, I HAD to get this set. The Bounty is such a great idea and since this version appeared in the show before it was made into a set, it has far more detail than the first. Lloyd, Cole, and Nya are great minifigures with excellent printing and I like how their hair was included. However, as is commonly said, it would have been nice to have an exclusive head for Nya. I was surprised at how many ghost there were. Moro to Bansha, right down to the Skreemers all please. The dragon is cool, but it has to be posed standing up to avoid falling over. The ship itself is great, with very few flaws. The front mast can come off if you hit something too hard, and the cannons can come off, but the sail function is cool. It can jam from time to tome, but that is made up for buy the awesome engine function and overall look of the ship. This is a can't-miss set! Lego Employees, pleaded tell the designers how great they did!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- October 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME SET!!!!!!!!OneOllie |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was an amazing add to my collection! like I stated above, AWESOME SET!!!!!!!!! I got it for my birthday along with battle for ninjago city. I love how it comes with the huge ghost dragon; I mostly put morro on it. First I will talk about the minifigs. Nya was great, this same version of her only appears in temple of airjitsu, and that was limited edition offer so that makes her pretty much exclusive. Morro was nice, but another version of him appears in his airjitsu and they are almost the same except one of them has a cape. (the one with Destiny's bounty). Spyder was okay, but Attila, who comes in Ronin rex, is totally the same. (I have Ronin rex) Sensei Wu was great.(this version of him is the only one I have) Ghoultar is my favorite ghost because he is so dumb! He is a great minifig, but his weapon here was pretty bad. You can get a better version of his weapon in Ronin rex. Soul archer was cool, but his face under his hood was terrible! Bansha is nice, her weapon is awesome. Cole and Lloyd are a good add to the set. Their deepstone outfits look awesome! The screemers look really neat. I love how they can attach to minifig heads. now onto the set. the cannons are awesome; I am a fan of stud shooters. The dragon head is a nice touch. The cockpit is awesome! It is very roomy. The harpoon spring loaded shooters at the back are great. If you pull them out the engines will go into flight mode. There are a few gaps into the interior but that did not bother me at all! If you don't like this sort of thing, then you might not want this set but personally this was fine to me. This set was a bit overpriced, but overall this set was great!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 days 18 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty